Kidnapped (Chapt.11)

~Preview

"Tetsu-chan, run."

"What the hell happened."

"Their here."

"Damn it, get in."

~Present

"Where did you guys see them?" Kagami-kun asked as Mayuzumi-kun and I were sitting down.

"Campus hall."

~Knock

"Heeeey! Wow what happened?" Kimiko-chan asked while taking her shoes off.

"I thought you get out later." I said.

"Sensei dismissed us early for an emergency meeting." Kimiko-chan said while drinking her water bottle.

"The Generation of Miracles are here." I mentioned which made Kimiko-chan spit out some water.

"I'll clean that up." Kagami-kun said emotionless.

"Sorry, but the Generation of Baka's are here?" She coughed a little.

"We bumped into them at the campus hall." Mayuzumi-kun answered.

"I'll guessing they got some hints which made them figure out that he's here." Kagami-kun guessed as he whipped the floor.

"What do we do?" I asked.

"Right now, let's calm down." It was 6:48pm, which was getting a bit dark.

"Let's stay here a bit. They don't know where we live yet." Kagami-kun imformed.

Generation of Miracles P.O.V

"You finally became useful and now, because of your dumb looks we lost them!" Aomine yelled at Kise, who was whining.

"At least I brought you guys here. If it wasn't for me, than we wouldn't have found where Mayuzumi-chii lives in order to find Kuroko-chii!" Kise protested.

"Where's Midorima?"

~Door Open

"What's that?" Akashi asked while standing back up. Midorima was holding an information file.

"This has Kuroko's address." Midorima handed the file to Akashi.

"House 106. Alright let's go."

~Minutes Later

"There it is."

~Knock

"Coming." As soon as the person opened the door, she quickly glared.

"May I...Damn it." Kimiko tried to close the door, Akashi held the door.

"Please. Please let us see Tetsuya." Akashi pleaded.

Kuroko's P.O.V

"Kimiko-chan, who is it?" As soon as I saw how was at the door, my heart skipped a beat.

"Tetsu-chan, are you okay?" Mayuzumi-kun asked and rapped an arm on my waist.

"Chihiro?" Akashi stared at the both of us with shock.

"Akashi?" Mayuzumi-kun glared and pushed me closer to him.

"Guys, you need to leave." Kagami-kun entered the entrance.

"Could I at least talk to Tetsuya for a bit. We just want to talk." Akashi said.

"No you-" I cut Kimiko-chan off.

"You have five minutes." I said.

"Are you sure." Kagami-kun asked, standing next to me.

"Yes." Mayuzumi-kun let go of my waist and I closed the door, where the GoM and I were alone.