First Date (Chapt.7)

One month has past and my disguise has tricked the students. Better yet, today is when Kimiko-chan comes. I've also noticed how Mayuzumi-kun is clinging to me. Just a few days, I have excepted that I have feelings for him. Although, I am afraid if he might reject me. Aside from that, me, Kagami-kun, and Nigou are living peacefuly. I'm glad that I haven't seen the GoM, but there's still reports of them searching for me.

Kagami-kun and I finished class, until we heard a knock on the door. I opened it and what I saw was my excited little sister.

"OOOOONNNIIII-CHAAAN!!!!!" Kimiko-chan said in a childish way while squeezing me.

"Ki-Kimiko-chan. Can't...breathe."

"Ah, sorry about that."

"How are you Kimiko-chan?"

"I'm doing great, now that I get to be with Onii-chan!" After that Kagami-kun came in and was surprised to see Kimiko-chan.

"Oh, hey Kimiko-kun. How are you?" Kagami-kun said getting closer to the door.

"Oh, hello Kagami-kun. I'm doing well. How are you all doing? Are the classes cool?" Asked as we let her in.

"Actually, the classes were a good fit. It was bigger than we thought it would be. We're also doing well living here." Kagami-kun explained as I agreed and smiled.

"Wow! That's great to hear and I can't wait to go to class."

"Where are you living now." I asked.

"Oh, I'm living on 'house 105'. In other words, hello new neighbors. Hehe."

"That's great to hear."

"Ya that is." Kagami-kun added.

"Did you finish unpacking?" Kagami-kun asked.

~Sigh
"No, I need help moving the heavy things." Kimiko-chan said sadly.

"Hey, we don't mind helping." I offered.

"Really, are you away with it Kagami-kun?" Kimiko-chan asked, because she doesn't like asking other people other than her relatives.

"I don't mind."

"Woow, thank you."

"Since we aren't doing anything right now than we can start now." I said.

"Oh, alright than. Let's go!" when we headed out, Mayuzumi-kun came back holding a grocery bag.

"Oh, hello Tetsu-chan!" Mayuzumi-kun greeted.

"Hi, Mayuzumi-kun." I said as we walked up to each other.

"Onii-chan!" Kimiko-chan shouted.

"Oh hello, who are you?" Kimiko-chan asked.

"I'm Mayuzumi. I live right here." He answered pointing at his home.

"Oh, nice to meet you. I'm Kimiko Tetsuya. Are you Onii-chan's friend?"

"Ya I am, so your his sister?"

"Little sister, to be more specific."

"It's nice to meet you, Tetsu-chan talks about you."

"Really?!?"

"Anyways I got to go. Oh sorry to ask but will you help me move in?" Kimiko-chan asked Mayuzumi-kun.

"It won't be a bother. Sure."

"Ah, great!" She said and we headed to her new home.

Mayuzumi's P.O.V

'Okay, today's the day I get to ask Tetsu-chan out. I hope that he says yes though.'