Hint (Chapt.12)

"Tetsuya got kidnapped?"

"Uh, why are all here?" Kagami-kun dodged the question.

"We came for Kuroko, nobody else. Baka." Midorima murmured the last part, but Kagami still heard.

"I heard that!" Kagami lost his cool.

"Did you say that Tetsuya got kidnapped?" Akashi asked once more.

~Irritated sigh
"Yes. He got kidnapped last night." After that, they all barged in the living room.

"Hey! You all can't just barge in here like that!" Kagami was losing his sanity.

"Shut up, Bakagami. We could find Tetsu, even without your presences." Aomine said in a childish show off way.

(Ha, get it! Baka and gami connected together. I'm just kidding. It's been brought up in the anime. I didn't make it up)

"Shut up, Ahomine." Kagami fired back.

(Same for Aho-Mine)

"What did you say?!?"

"What are you going to do about it?!?"
"You ass hole! Come here!"

"That's enough, we need to concentrate." Midorima broke the argument.

"Anyways we need to-" Akashi was cut off when he spotted Mayuzumi.

"What are you doing here?" Akashi glared at Mayuzumi.

"Isn't it obvious? I'm here because Tetsu-chan got kidnapped." Mayuzumi answered.

"What relationship do you have with Tetsuya anyways?" Akashi face Mayuzumi.

"I'm his lover." Akashi glared at him, at the same time he was filled with jealousy and hatred.

"I will deal with you after we find Tetsuya." Akashi took a deep breathe to calm himself.

"How are we going to find Kuroko-chii anyways?" Kise asked.

"Kagami-kun!" Kimiko barged in the house with no breathe.

"Did you run all the way here?" Kagami asked.

"Ya, is Mayu...zu...mi...WHY THE HELL AR YOU ASSES HERE?!?!" Kimiko shouted while her eye twitched.

"Kimiko-kun, look. We're kind of hopeless. I think they could help us with this shity situation." Kagami whispered to Kimiko, who was still twitching her left eye.

"Can I really trust you to find my brother?" I asked them all.

"I know we screwed up, but we really hope that this can repay that we're sorry." Midorima said, while adjusting his glasses.

"If you find my brother, than I'll forgive you." She said, which meant that the GoM had to work harder.

"Alright, let's start. I saw what I needed to see when Onii-chan got kidnapped." Kimiko changed the subject.

"Like what?" Murasakibara asked while holding a bag of chips from the kitchen.

"Why the hell did you go through the kitchen without my permission?!?" Kagami was getting pissed by every move the GoM does.

"Sorry, I got hungry." Murasakibara said while bitting a chip.

"Ugh, whatever. Continue." Kagami rolled his eyes.

"My idea is that we check the campus. What we're looking for is a black van with a white strap that says 'Gang'. In my opinion, that's a stupid title to print on a van." Kimiko explained.