The Aftermath (Chapt.9)

Generation of Miracles P.O.V

"I'm getting us a hotel, let's go." Akashi I said desperately.

"Ya." The rest agreed, having the same expression, after hearing that they hurt their loving Phantom on his own birthday.

~Later in the hotel room

[Silence]

"I want to see him." Akashi said, breaking the silence.

"We should give him a little time to himself. Besides, we don't even know where he lives." Midorima protested.

"Umm, I know that Kuroko-chii said Mayuzumi-kun." Kise changed the subject.

"So, what does that have to do with anything?" Aomine asked.

"Since Kuroko-chii said he wants to see Mayuzumi-chii, than that means they have connection together." Kise answered.

"We don't even knows Mayu-chin lives." Murasakibara added.

"You guys don't, but I do." Kise said, giving the GoM some hope.

"Where!?!" Akashi asked in surprise.

"He goes to a nearby college here in Tokyo." Kise said.

"Kuroko's in college?" Midorima asked, shockingly.

"Maybe." Murasakibara answered.

"Mayuzumi Chihiro." Akashi murmured, scaring everyone.

Kuroko's P.O.V

When we made it back I took off my hoody, and saw that Kimiko-chan was behind us. Kagami-kun than lay me down on the coach, and went to the closet to get the first aid.

"Onii-chan, let me get something outside real quick." I shook my head as an answer and she headed out the door.

Kimiko's P.O.V

~Knock

"Hey, is something wrong?" Mayuzumi-chan asked while leaning on the door a bit.

"Don't get too worried, but Onii-chan bumped into the Generation of Miracles." I said in a calm voice.

"What?!? Is he okay?" Mayuzumi-chan asked worried like.

"He's fine, but he wants to see you. Let's go." I said moving back a bit.

"Alright."

Kuroko's P.O.V

"Here's the kit." After that, Kimiko-chan came in with my lover.

"Mayuzumi-kun!" I said trying to get up, but I accidentally tried to get up with my cut up arm.

"Tetsu-chan!" Mayuzumi-kun cried out hugging me tightly. Kagami-kun went up to Kimiko-chan.

"Are they a couple?" Kagami-kun asked her.

"Don't they make make a cute couple." Kimiko-chan said, fangirling.

"Taking that as a yes. Anyways, it's still kind of bleeding. Kimiko-kun." Kagami-kun brought up.

"Uh? Right, right. Mayuzumi-kun, hold Onii-chan's hand, cause this might sting a bit." Kimiko-chan said, holding a cloth a gauze.

"Itai." I said, squeezing Mayuzumi-kun.

(Itai, means ouch)

After that, Kimiko-chan rapped my arm with a band aid. Than suddenly, Mayuzumi-kun wrapped his arms around me and kissed me.

"Ugh, get a room." Kagami-kun said putting back the first aid kit to the closest.

"Aaah, KAWAII!" Said squealing and holding her hands together.