In Danger (Chapt.10)

~Next Morning

Akashi's P.O.V

"Tetsuya!!!"

"Stay away!!!"

"Tetsuya, get down. You'll get hurt, please."

"One more step and I'll be done for. BECAUSE OF YOU!!!" Tetsuya looked like he hasn't been eating. He was paler and skinner. His eyes were red and had eye bags. He had cuts on his arms and legs.

"I love you, give me a chance." I said pulling my hand out.

"I gave you a chance!" He shouted. We were on the top roof of a high business building.

"Tetsuya, I love you more than myself." I said shaking.

"You never had in the past, and you still don't." He said, weeping.

"I'll do things right."

"You'll do things right without me." After that, he stood up on the edge with his eyes closed. After he stood up staight, he looked staight in my eyes with sadness and hatred.

"Goodbye...Akashi Seijuro." He closed his eyes once again, and how I looked at it...in slow motion, he fell. I ran, trying to catch him.

"TETSUYA!!!!!"

~Awake

I immediately woke up. I sat up when I opened my eyes, panting hard and sweating. And...tears coming down my cheekbones.

"Tetsuya, I do love you."

Kuroko's P.O.V

I woke up, after a nightmare. I keep having torturous dreams about the Generation of Miracles killing me. While telling me horrible things to me.
.
.
It hurted.
.
.
"Help!!!"

I changed and did my normal routine with Nigou. Kagami-kun than woke up, changed to his uniform.

"Good morning." I said as he walked down the stairs.

"Morning, Kuroko-kun." He head to the kitchen.

"It looks like we're running out of food, I'll go to the store later." I confirmed.

"That'll be useful. Do you want me to come along?" Kagami-kun asked.

"That's fine. Did you finish the report? It's do today." I reminded him.

"I'm giving it to the teacher later." He said.

"Good."

~Time Past

"Kagami-kun, I'll meet you at home." I tapped Kagami-kun on the shoulder.

"We ran out of toothpaste."

"I'll buy that too."

"See you."

"Okay." I left the room and Mayuzumi-kun had to go to a another class, that he goes to every Tuesday.

While I was half way there, I felt like someone was following me. Finally, I made it to the store so I quickly got the things I needed. When I sped walked to the door, the same students from yesterday where slowly walking towards me. As I walked my way home, the boys were actually harassing me sexually.