Chapter 11

"Morning!" Hinata chirped, throwing the doors of the gym open and happily marching inside. 

    Kageyama followed a few feet behind and a bit less enthusiastic, but sure enough, he too was in a better mood than usual. "Good morning."

   Daichi blinked, surprised at the slightly more upbeat attitude but happy about it, none the less. He glanced at Suga, then over to the two first years who had just entered. He offered a warm smile, holding the volleyball he had been preparing to serve and gave a friendly smile. "Morning you two. Why the sudden change of attitude, Kageyama? ..Not that it's a bad thing.. "

   Suga cooed, teasingly setting his jacket down on the bleachers and looking at them suggestively. "A confession of love perhaps?"

   Hinata and Kageyama both flushed slightly, obviously not assuming their Senpais would guess correctly. Kageyama elbowed Hinata, whispering (not so quietly) under his breath. "Oi, dumbass, how does he know? Did you tell him already?!"

    "Of course I didn't tell him, stupid!" Hinata whispered back, even louder than Kageyama. He glanced awkwardly around him and flushed more, as the realization of how loud they were speaking set in. 

   Noya wrapped his arm around Hinata's shoulder, smirking at Kageyama and then at the slightly taller redhead. "So you finally realized your undying love for each other? How romantic!" He swooned dramatically, snickering. "Finally we don't have to deal with anymore sexual tension between you two-"

   Suga coughed, interrupting the libero's statement and smiling at the two softly. "I'm assuming you took my advice, Hinata?"

    Daichi laughed a bit, standing beside Suga and crossing his arms. "I'm glad you listened to me, Kageyama."

    Hinata and Kageyama both looked at each other, squinting with a look of bewilderment on their faces. "You asked for advice from the upperclassmen too?!"

ooc. woah what's this updates haven't been taking forever ??