Chapter 13

"This is stupid."

   "You're stupid."

   A night on the town wasn't the exact date idea that Kageyama had planned, that was for sure. But it was definitley a step in the right direction. Despite their ocassional bickering, he came to the conlusion that he was still happy being around Hinata; no matter where they were.
   He was dragged from his thoughts with a hand on his wrist, tugging him towards another shop. This is practically how he had spent all of his evening. Hinata seemed to take interest in literally everything that he saw in the shop windows. And it happened to be the weirdest junk, too. Novelty toys, weird board games. That kind of weird stuff that was over-advertised on the television.

   "Kageyama! Are you even listening to me?"

   Kageyama looked down to see Hinata with his arms folded across his chest, staring up at him with a huge pout. "...What?"

   Hinata groaned, shaking his head. "Never mind! It's cold... I'm ready to go home. ....If you're okay with that?"

   Kageyama blinked, eyes widening slightly with surprise. He was already done hanging out? Was this the average date length?? God, he wished he had a handbook. "How about you stay the night at my place?" He shrugged nonchalantly, attempting to seem as relaxed as possible. Which, may I add, is not easy when the boy you adore is doing cute things like rubbing his mittens together and breathing heavily, purposefully to see his breath materalize in front of him.

   Hinata looked up at Kageyama with pure shock for a moment. He rubbed his mittens together once more and nodded, a large smile spreading across his features. "Mm!"