Chapter 14

ooc: i wasn't gonna update this anymore but i have 823 notifications and ya'll are thirsty as fuck so here u go u heathens

   "What do you mean that chocolate is better than strawberry? That's so unoriginal, Kageyama!" Hinata complained. He opened the front door for Kageyama and took off his shoes, placing them out in the breezeway. He glanced back over at the other with a small pout and furrowed eyebrows. "That's just boring."

    "What do you mean boring?? The chocolate is the original for a reason. That's because everyone likes it best." Kageyama scoffed and did the same thing, entering the house. He shut the door behind him and looked around, stuffing his hands in the pockets of his Karasuno jacket.

   "Mom? Natsu? I'm home!" Hinata greeted, setting his belongings down on the table. He stripped down from his puffy coat and scarf, placing them on the coatrack. "Here," Hinata patted the table a bit, chuckling. "I'll take your stuff to my room later so that you don't accidentally forget anything. Whenever people come over to my house, they seem to forget stuff here. Whether that's socks, jackets, or even their phones."

   "Maybe your friends are just careless."

   "Maybe you're just a big meanie!" Hinata retorted, sticking out his tongue, followed by a "bleh!". Judging by Hinata's hands on his hips and the other puffing out his chest, Hinata seemed pretty proud of his comeback; and Kageyama didn't really have the heart to take that away from him.

   Hinata stretched and yawned a bit, glancing back towards Kageyama. He hummed and picked up the remote from the couch cushion, flopping back into the seat in the middle. Hinata had claimed that exact spot on the couch and never sat anywhere else, and it had been that way since Hinata could remember. "Would you want to watch a movie or something? I have some pocky in my snack cupboard, I think, and I could prove to you that strawberry really is better than chocolate. Truly, I think you just forgot how good strawberry tasted." Hinata claimed, giving a brief nod of his head. "Did that sound good?" he whispered a bit, grinning playfully. "It sounded a lot better than just plain-out calling your opinions invalid, didn't it?"

   Kageyama sighed at this and lightly smacked Hinata on the top of the head, afterwards ruffling his messy orange hair. "Just go get the snacks and I'll pick out a movie, alright? Besides, if your movie tastes are as bad as your snack preferences, whatever you pick will suck ass."

   "That was uncalled for!"