The Girl (Tyler's POV)

I was walking back to the bus from the gas station and looked up at the stars. Something on top of a building caught my eye.

It was a girl, standing on the edge. She was looking out across the city. She looked down and said something I couldn't read on her lips. She then turned around, and started falling toward the ground fifty feet below her.

I ran as fast as I could over to the building, the girl already on the ground. There was a note in her hand that read, 'Why can't I sleep?' I carefully folded it and put it in my pocket, almost in tears. I used to know that feeling.

I hurried to get my phone out of my pocket and called for an ambulance.

Leaning beside the girl, I find her eyes still open, and she was still breathing. Barely.

"Its okay, you're gonna be okay, okay?" I spoke softly, trying not to sound anxious.

"JOSH! JOOSH! HELP!" I yelled, hoping he could hear me from inside the bus. Fortunately, he did, and came running towards us.

"Tyler! What's wro- oh, oh my god! Did you call the police yet or something?!"

"There's an ambulance on the way!" Just as I said that, we heard the sirens.
"What even happened to her?" Josh asked in a panic.

"She just jumped!"

"Off the building?!"

"Yes!"

The ambulance pulled up and quickly got her inside the vehicle. I tagged along, just to make sure she got to the hospital safely. I told Josh to stay, to explain eveything to Mark and the others.

Three Months later

"Man, I'm gonna miss tour," I said, pouting on the couch. It was about midnight, and we just got home and unpacked from our last tour show.

"Me too, but hey, there will be other ones," Josh said with a smile, handing me a Red Bull. I cracked it open and took a long sip.

"I know, I know. So, what do you want to do for the rest of the night?"

"Video games?"

I nodded.

'ALL MY FRIENDS ARE HEATHENS TAKE IT SLOW' My phone rang. I didn't realize how loud that actually is, gosh.

"Hello?"

"I don't know if I have the right number, but I'm nurse Mila. Does that sound familiar?" I swallow nervously. That name is more than familiar. Flashbacks start playing in my brain.

"Y-yes, you have the right number... Is everything okay?" I stuttered out.

"It's (y/n). She's... she's awake. She asked for your name, but you never gave it to me," the nurse stated, sounding relieved.

"Wait, seriously?! Oh my god..." I looked over to Josh, who looked as confused as ever. I covered my mouth and smiled.

"Yes sir! It's true," she replied.

"What's the address? You guys are in Michigan, right?" She gives me the location.

"Thank you! Thank you so much. I'll be there as soon as possible," I respond quickly. I was about to hang up and go get packing but she stopped me.

"Wait! What's your name?"

"Oh, right. It's Tyler. Tyler Joseph."

I hung up the phone and looked back to Josh.

"She's alive. Re-pack your suitcase, we're going to Detroit."