Rehearsal

Tonight, I'm sure you guessed by the title, is rehearsal night. Everything is set up outside for the ceremony, and everything inside the venue, (yes, we're having the after party in a venue thirty minutes away, it's a good idea, deal with it) is, well, a surprise for Tyler and I. We have no idea what they set up in there. 

Ty's family did a really beautiful job on decorating the outside, though.

Very simple and natural. 

Tyler wanted to have a lot of lights, I wanted to have a lot of plant decorations, so this was the result.

We both love it.

The only people here are Tyler's parents, Alex, Tyler's sister, Pastor Dave, Mila, Josh, Tyler, and me. It is, after all, only the rehearsal. 

After we did all of the normal ceremony stuff, Tyler and I stayed after to discuss everything. Everyone else went home.

"So, do you like the decorations? I think they're beautiful," Tyler said.

"Yeah, I agree. I love them. They'll never be prettier than you, though," I replied, giggling. Tyler flipped his non-existent long hair with s 'thank you'. We started laughing.

I sighed, wrapping my arms around him, pressing my head against his chest.

"I love you," I said, "And I can't imagine living in a world without you."

He hugged me back, resting his head on mine.

"I love you, too," Tyler spoke, "And now I can, for the rest of my life."

I looked up at him, kissing his soft lips. He leaned more into it, resting his hands on my cheeks, mine on his shoulders. He's so sweet and gentle. I'm so lucky...

I pulled away, still smiling.

"Let's go home. I'm super duper tired." Tyler laughed, then yawned.

"Yeah, me too. And we have to get up early. Big day tomorrow," he said with a wink. I laughed and nodded, taking Tyler's hand. We walked to the car, eager for what's to come of the future.