Best Song Ever Written

We sat on the swings and talked until sunrise, as usual. At about 5:30, we walked back to our house, an official couple.

I smiled to myself. That was probably one of the best nights we had together. Then again, I can't remember some of them. I wish there was a way to restore memories.

When we got to the house, we were both tired and wanted to sleep. We still kept our separate rooms, neither of us want to move that fast.

As soon as I was comfortable, my phone rang. It was not my normal ringtone, not by a long shot.

"BEEF AND CHEESE! BEEF AND CHEESE AND LE T T U C E! BEEF AND CHEESE! BEEF AND CHEESE AND L E T T U C E!" I quickly looked at my food, wanting this to end. It was Tyler. He must have changed my ringtone earlier when he was usinh my phone.

"Tyler what the friggity frick frack is this?!" There was only laughter on the other side of the phone. I hung up, walked out of my room, into Tyler's, who was now hiding under his covers. I took an available pillow and smacked him with it, laughter once again arising, but from both of us. I rolled my eyes.

"I'm so not sorry," Tyler admitted when he caught his breath.

"What was that?" I asked.

"That was the greatest song ever written."