Day 2

"Where's the next stop?" I asked Josh, who was sitting next to me, playing on his phone. 

"Houlton, Maine. It's a small town, but it's really pretty. Also, small shows like that won't be so crowded. It's refreshing. Though we usually do them toward the middle or end of the tour."

"Nice. Wait, is it going to be cold?" I asked, getting excited. Josh laughed.

"Well, it's the middle of July, so I'm going to say no. Don't worry, though, we'll play some cold shows. Trust me," he says, almost with a look of disgust. I don't think he likes cold shows.

"Oh, poor Jish. He gets cold. Wear a sweater, you'll be fine," I laughed. Tyler walked into the room.

"Shower's yours, Josh." Josh nodded and quickly headed for the bathroom.

"What's up, love?" Tyler asked, sitting down and putting his arm around me. I smiled at him.

"The ceiling. Oh wait no Tyler DO NOT EVEN-"

"I GO UP UP UP UP UP TO THE CEILING, THEN I FELL MY SOUL START LEAVING, LIKE AN OLD MAN'S HAIR RECEEDING," Tyler screamed, almost as loud as he could. I facepalmed and mentally hit myself for even saying the word 'ceiling.' Ty was laughing at my fake disappointment. I rolled my eyes and smiled.

"Whatever, dude. How long are we going to be on the road?"

"Uhhhhhh, I dunno. I'd say around 15, 16 hours."

"Yes! I love a long road trip," I exclaimed. Tyler giggled.

"Well good, because that's not the longest streak we're going to have to go. The way our schedule works is weird. I think the longest is going to be 32 hours. Indiana to Cali. Stuff gets crazy on the road, man," Tyler explained. I sighed with a smile, snuggling up to him.

"I'm so glad I get to be here."

"Me too, (Y/n). I'd be super upset if you weren't."

"Yeah, it'd get lonely at home."

"It's okay, I'd allow you to go through my closet and take my sweatshirts to sleep in or something. My scent." I smiled. I don't know why I'm attracted to the way he smells, maybe it's weird. But I just love it. It reminds me of him.

"I'd let you do the same, but I don't think that would work out too well," I declared. Ty laughed.

"Why?"

"You're like, twice my size. They'd be too small for you, silly."

"True, true."

"You know what, Mr. Joseph?"

"What, Miss (L/n)?"

"I think I like you." Tyler laughed.

"Well what a coincidence. I think I like you, too." I took his hand in mine, and put on the most serious face I could pull off.

"Good because this relationship would not work if you didn't."

A/n:
Short chapter but hey it isn't 2 months late so here