Issues

"We are Twenty One Pilots."

"Okay," I said calmly. I don't understand why he's making such a big deal out of it. I mean, sure, they're famous, but does he expect me to think different of him? Anyway, he looked relieved, and a bit disappointed.

"Well I'm glad you aren't mad at me," Tyler stated.

"Mad? Why would I be mad?"

"Because I didn't tell you sooner."

I laughed. "Tyler, that's no reason for me to be angry."

He smiled. "So can I tell everyone on social media?"

"Tell them what?" I questioned, confused.

"That we're dating." I smiled.

"Sure, Ty. Knock yourself out."

Next thing I know I'm posing with Tyler for a picture.

"We should probably head to bed, it's getting super late," Josh spoke up after the photoshoot. We all agreed.

The Next Day

Tyler and Josh's voices filled the next room.

"Look at this," I heard Josh say, sounding worried.

"People say things like that all the time," Tyler said, trying to reassure Josh.

"Yes, Tyler, but look at the account."

There was a brief moment of silence.

"Oh my.. Oh my gosh.. Why would anyone? Josh what are we going to do?"

"Well, you know how in fanfiction when something like this happens, and the characters are too stupid to call the police, but then things escalate and someone ends up getting hurt?" Josh asked.

"Uh, yeah?"

"Let's not be those people."

As Josh talked on the phone with the police, I heard Tyler walking toward my room. He opened my door, seeing I was awake. He sighed, showing me the tweet that all this fuss was over.

'Dear (Y/n),
You've made a huge mistake.
Tyler is mine.'

I wanted to do the same thing Tyler did, shrug it off, but then he showed me her account.

Her username was @ katieFox. The description read, 'Katie Fox is the name. One day, though, it will be Katie Joseph.'

Unsettling, to say the least. I started to scroll through her page

Pictures of Tyler and Josh. Like, pictures taken by whoever this is. Pictures Tyler and Josh were unaware of. Pictures of them in shops, parks, even at Josh's house. The captions are all somewhere along the lines of 'I'll kill anyone who tries to take them from me.' Then there was a three second video.

She was cutting into another girl's wrists. I felt a shiver rush down my spine as flashbacks of a cold blade on my skin from my own hand played. I focused on the present.

The caption of that video read, 'She told me she loved Tyler more than me.'

The only thing I felt was fear. Before Tyler got a chance to say anything, Josh walked in.

"There's a team watching that girl's social media, and another team trying to find her outside of the internet. Three officers are on their way right now to protect us and the house. It's not safe for me at my house, so I'm just gonna crash here until the case is over."

Tyler nodded, and looked back at my shaken state. He held tightly onto me.

"(Y/n), it's going to be okay. I promise," he said, pulling away from the hug. He looked into my (e/c) eyes, me staring right back into his brown ones. I gently pulled his face closer to mine, and kissed him. He put his hands on my sides as I wrapped mine around his neck. I slowly pulled away.
"I love you," Tyler said. I smiled.

"I love you, too."