Tyler Joseph (and Josh Dun)

I woke up to a note on my side table that read, 'Please press the call button when you're awake. Tyler, and one of his friends, are here to see you. -Nurse Mila'

I did as instructed, and about five minutes later, Mila and two other men walked through the door. Both of them looked familiar, but of course, I don't remember who they are. One of the men slowly approached my bed.

"Hey, (y/n). How are you?" He spoke kindly. I smiled weakly.

"Well, besides my entire body being broken, I'm great." Everyone in the room laughed softly.

"It's nice to finally talk to you, and know that you're healing well. I'm Tyler, and this guy-" he walked over to who I assume is his friend, and led him back to the bed. "-is my best friend, Josh Dun. He was with me when you uh.. anyway."

"Salutations," I said to both of the guys, ignoring the awkward tension from Tyler's introduction. Josh laughed, and Tyler just kinda.. gave us 'what the heck is this you guys are weird' look, causing me to laugh.

"Salutations," Josh returned.

"How's your leg? If you're feeling okay today, I can let you go to the cafeteria and have lunch," Mila spoke up with a smile. I moved the leg that I had broken, and it actually felt okay. Though, after three months of nothing but rest, I would expect that.

"My leg's fine, but it's my ribs and my spine that I'm worried about, if I'm walking." I said, raising an eyebrow. Mila giggled.

"Oh, no no no, I'm putting you in a wheel chair, regardless if your leg is alright or not. I just wanted to know if you could take a couple steps. That way, I don't have to pick you up and put you in the wheel chair. It'll be good for you."

"Right, right. Tyler? Josh? Would you like to accompany me to a fine lunch in the diner?" I asked, trying my best to do a British accent. I failed.

"But of course," Tyler replied in a slightly worse version of the accent.

"Okay well, get out. I gotta change." I shooed them jokingly. They through their hands up in surrender, hurrying out of the room. I heard laughter behind the door.

I sighed and looked at the sweatpants and loose shirt Mila loaned. It's not the normal skinny jeans and t-shirt-

Is that normal for me?

I brushed off the thought and got dressed.

"I did not!"

"You totally wanted to!"

"So what if I did?!"

Tyler was talking to Josh about nurse Mila. Apparently, Josh wanted to ask her on a date or whatever. I just sat there, laughing softly at their silly argument.

"Dude, get to know her first! You only just met four hours ago!" Tyler was doubling over with laughter. Josh was blushing.

"I will..." Josh mumbled.

"You guys are crazy," I said, laughing still. Tyler looked at me and smiled. I rolled my eyes and returned the smile.

We had been sitting in that cafeteria for a solid eight hours, just talking. About old relationships, Mila, Josh's hair, life. We had a good time. Unfortunately, the guys had to leave, and I had to wheel myself back up to my room. The boys gave me their numbers before leaving, which was pointless, due to the fact that I don't have a phone. I appreciate the gesture though.

Mila came into my room about twenty minutes later.

"How was your day?" She asked, sitting down.

"Nice. Yours?"

"Same old same old, nursing."

I nodded. My eyes grew tired. The nurse must've noticed, because she smiled and left.

I fell asleep, thinking of the events that took place today.