First Day of Tour (Tyler's POV)

Columbus, Ohio is our first stop. Not too far. I talked to Alex a few days ago, just to see if she could tell me anything about what (Y/n) apparently screamed about after a concert.

"Oh you mean like, when she was describing what happened?"

"Yeah, exactly. I want to try to work something into the show that might spark her memory."

"Well there were multiple things, but none the same. Except for one. The one thing that always stood out to her, that she always talked about, that you apparently always did. She never stopped talking about it."

"Okay, what is it?"

"It was simply the way you look at everyone. Like it's your first time seeing as many people as there were. 'Humble, kind smiles and gestures, with an expression of love and pride,' were the exact words she used. Every single time." I smiled.

"That won't be a problem. It's true. It amazes me every day I go out. I love doing what I do. However, I need something that's not natural. For the sake of fan fiction."

"What about that running on stage and jumping on and over the piano thing you do? That gives her chills. Never knew why."

"I can do that. Anything else?"

"Not that I know of."

"Okay. Thank you."

I put a touch of the Regional at Best features in as well, since that was the era she found us in. I hope this goes well.

~Time skip. Sorry if this is really bad ehehe~

"Go get 'em," (Y/n) encouraged me and Josh. Both of us are a bit nervous, but not for the reason she thinks. We have to get everything perfect for this to work.

I smiled to her and let Josh go get to his drums. (Y/n) winked at me and smiled. I quickly pecked her looks before running on stage.

After our first song, I see (Y/n) a few rows back in the pit making conversation with fans. I smiled.

"If like to dedicate this next song to my lovely girlfriend, (Y/n), who is here in the crowd today," I started, looking over to Josh, who was smiling at his girlfriend, Mila.

"And Josh would like to dedicate it to his, Mila."

They've been dating for a little longer than (Y/n) and I have, around a year still. Actually, for them, a year and a few months. For us, next week is our one year "anniversary". Quotation marks because we aren't married. Yet. We're all going on a double date tonight after the show.

July 26, 2016. That's our date.

We played Tear in my Heart.

After the concert

Josh and I met up with (Y/n) and Mila, who had already made their way backstage. They were talking and laughing and making jokes. You know, human socializing.

"Are you ladies ready to ske-dattle?" Josh asked. The girls laughed and nodded. (Y/n) took my hand and gently, playfully dragged me to the exit door. I smiled.

I don't care if she has memory problems. That's who she is. She's amazing, beautiful, and everything I could ever ask for.

I love her.

A/N:

IM SOS OSOSO SOSO SOS SSOSOSOOSOSOSOOOO SORRY FOR NOT UPDATING BEEN VERY VERY BUSY