Chapter 4

Your POV

I land by my door and open the door. "Mi casa es tu casa" I say opening the door for him to enter. He flies in on his two different wings. "This is a fancy place for such a small house" he says looking around and grabbing stuff. I quickly fly to him and grab the stuff from his hands. "Umm yeah, you can thank Rarity" I say setting the object back down.

I hear a meow and I look down to see Pickles.

"Aww! Hi boo boo!" I say grabbing him

"Aww! Hi boo boo!" I say grabbing him. (I do that to my cat, don't judge me) he crawls out of my hoofs and lays down on my head. "Is that normal?" Discord asks. "It's pickles" I say shrugging and grabbing pickles again, setting him on the floor. Pickles looks at Discord up and down and meows.

He goes and rubs his side on his dragon leg. He seems surprised. "Whats wrong?" I ask him. "It's just that usually Fluttershys pets are afraid of me" he says grabbing Pickles. Pickles meows and purrs. I giggle and fly into the kitchen grabbing a can of cat food. I pop it open and two cats run into the kitchen. One is pickles and one is Discord.

"No discord, you are not going to eat cat food" I say laughing and giving Pickles his food. He groans and that makes me laugh again. He turns into a tiny version of himself.

I look at him

I look at him. "Aww that's cute" I say grabbing him and raising him up.

He blushes "Shut up" he says. I giggle and set him on my head. I walk into the living room. I grab a book and lay on the couch. I start to read from where I last ended. "What's the book about?" He asks. "Nothing much, just a brother and sister who are accused of being a witch and wizard" I say. "Seems interesting" he says.

"Pssh like you would read, you seem more interested in something more active" I say laughing. "Ehh true" he says lying down on my back (remember he's tiny). After about 30 minutes of reading I hear slight snoring. I look on my back to see a tiny sleeping Discord. I roll my eyes and set the book aside.

I feel a blanket being put on us both. I look back again and see Pickles put the blanket on us. I love my smart cat. I smile as he lies next to me on the couch. I lay my head down on my hooves and slowly fall asleep. Maybe watching over Discord won't be that bad.