Chapter 17

(I'm gonna write this chapter in anthro form. Google it)

Your pov

I walk down the halls with a dark expression. My 'father' gave me armor made just for me. The dark armor rattles together at every foot step. I walk into the bathroom and I close the door. I look at myself in the crystal mirror. I see a (c) Pegasus with green eyes and red pupils. There is also a purple fog streaming from my eyes.

I feel my head start to ache badly. I hold my head with my hands and then my vision went blank. I look around in the abyss of black only to find a unicorn. He looks upset. "(Y/N) you need to wake up from this nightmare" he says. I can only see his body and neck and head shape but I can't make out his face. It's too blurry.

I hear him say it again but with more people. I look around and see a pink alicorn and a white unicorn. "Wake up (Y/N)" they repeat. I turn around and see a purple alicorn with the tan unicorn. I run away but they seem to be everywhere. "Stop it! Who are you?!" I scream at them as I run away. I bump into somebody and I look up to see a grey unicorn. I can see his face clearly.

"(Y/N), wake up" I see his unicorn self slowly turn into a creature with different animal parts. I stare at it with my eyes widened. I sink to the ground holding my head with tears streaming down my face. "Get me out of here!!" I yell to no one. I jolt up from the floor. I look around to see the crystal bathroom.

I sigh and shakily stand up and walk out of the room. I open my wings and fly up. I speed down the halls and eventually make it to the throne room. I slam open the doors and see sombra looking at me with his eyebrow raised. "Yes?" He asks unfazed.

"What kind of nightmare is this?" I say glaring at him. He smirks. "Nightmares exist outside the realm of logic and there is a little fun to be had in explanations" he says. "There's a little excitement in nightmares" he finishes standing up from his dark throne. I stare at the floor and then look at him curiously "Do you have nightmares?" I ask him.

He looks at me with his eyes slightly widened. "Reality is my nightmare" he says. Jeez he's being really talkative today. "What's bad about reality that makes it a nightmare?" I ask him. "The people. The places. The mistakes I've made" he says walking out onto the balcony. I follow him outside. "Everyone makes mistakes." I remind him. I look down "Some more worse then others"

I could feel his stare on the back of my head. Maybe this bad guy. Isn't such a bad guy.