Chapter 6

Your POV

I trot to the store with Discord following behind me. He seems cautious about entering. I turn back to look at him "What's wrong?" I ask him. He looks away "Well umm ponies don't exactly like me" He says nervously. "What why?- wait nevermind" I say.

"It's ok, I won't let anybody judge you while I'm there" I say flying up to his face. I squish his cheek together "I promise" I say giggling at his face. "Heh ok" he says. I let go of his face and fly in with Discord floating behind me. I smile and grab a basket.

I fly into the frozen food isle. "Do salads sound good?" I ask not looking at discord. I didn't get a reply so I looked at him and he looked really cautious. "Discord, I told you no one is going to say anything to you" I say making him look at me. "What, that's not what I'm worried about" he says crossing his arm and looking away.

I roll my eyes and smile. We get the food needed and some extra. Otherwise known has three gallons of chocolate milk. "*pant* Can't you use your magic to get your own chocolate milk" I say carrying the bag and flying. He laughs " I can hold them if you need me to" he says.

"You will?" I say and he nods. I smile and hand him the bags. He snaps his fingers making them float next to him. I stretch my legs. "Ok now to visit my friend" I say smiling. "Who is this friend exactly?" He asks.

"Oh, umm, well her name is Aurora and she is, well, different" I say thinking of a description. "And how is she different?" He asks me. "You'll see, you may actually like her" I say smiling.

We make it to the school. I wait outside of the school for the bell to ring, to show that school has ended. The bell rings and fillies walk or fly out. Discord gets some weird looks from kids but he ignores it. Discord isn't really one to like kids and neither am I but this one filly really stood out.

I waited for the last filly to walk out and that so happened to be Aurora. Her very light pink fur and purple wings stood out of the small crowd as she walked towards me. "Hey aurora!" I say smiling and opened my arms for a hug. She flys into my arms "Hi Y/N!" She says happily.

She opens her eyes and sees discord and let's go of me. She hides behind my leg "W-Who is that?" She asks me. "Oh! Aurora this is Discord, Discord this is aurora" I say. Discord spot her tail to see it looks like his but different colors.

"H-Hi" she says stepping out from behind my leg. "She's a little shy" I quietly say to discord and he nods. "So Aurora how have you been?" I ask her and she smiles "Could be better" she says. "What did you do Aurora?" I ask knowing she did something wrong.

She smile nervously "what? Nothing
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Punched somebody" she says