Chapter 7

Your POV

We were talking with Aurora and she really seemed to like Discord and he seemed like that too. When we were walking back home to hang we hear someone calling for discord behind us. We look behind us to see a guard from the princesses flying behind us.

"Discord and (Y/N), your presence is requested in celestias castle immediately" He says standing straight. He looks at me and smiles. I smile back and blush a bit. Discord looks at me and then him and snarls. He snaps his fingers and we appear in the castle.

I feel dizzy and wobble a bit. I shake my head and regain focus. The guard takes us to the princesses in the main room. Oh hey Twilight is here. I smile and wave at her and she does the same. I look at celestia and see her looking at us.

"Y/N and Discord, we have noticed that a very strong being has started to regain its powers across equestria and we need your help" Celestia said to us. I look at Discord and he looks at me. I smile worriedly and looks back at Celestia.

"Y/N, we need more guards and we have heard that you have worked for us a few times during other consequences, Would you like to work by our side in this fight?" She asks smiling at me. I smile back "Of course princess Celestia" I say kneeling down. "Alright, Flash Sentry, may you take (Y/N) to get her armor" she says to another guard.

He nods and walks towards the door. I follow him out of the room and into another. He looks at the wall for a helmet that would fit my head. He grabs one off the wall "Here try this" he says handing it to me. I put it on and it fit perfectly "Perfect!" I say smiling.

I get the rest of my armor and walk back into the princesses room. The guards open the doors for me. I nod as a thanks and continue trotting to the princesses. I stop in front of them and kneel. "I am ready princesses" I say. "Very good Y/N, your training will start by dawn, you will be working with Shining armor and his guards" Celestia says.

I nod and Cadence flys towards me. "Please, Make sure he is ok" she says worried. "I will do my best princess" I say smiling. "Just call me Cadence" she says smiling. "And thank you" she says hugging me then flying back to the others. I fly out of the room to go get ready.

I take off my armor and put it in a bag a guard gave me. I hear mumbling in a room down the hall so <me being the curious one> peeks into the room to see Discord floating around and arguing with himself. I knock on the door "room service" I say smiling.

He smiles and looks at me. "Hi Y/N, umm what do you need" he asks me. "Well you seemed upset and I was going to ask why but if you don't want me here that's ok I understand" I say walking to the door. "Wait!" He says. "Ok, I was assigned a job to beat Tirek myself and I don't think I can do it" he says spilling the beans.

"Discord, look at me" I say flying up to him. "You can do anything you want, don't let anyone tell you otherwise, because the only thing you need is a little hope, and if no one gives it to you, give it to yourself, because there's always one person there for you and that's yourself" I say to him. He smiles. "Ok" he mumbles.

I smile and hug him. "Never give up" I mumble into his fur. I feel him hesitate but hug back. I let go and smile at him before flying out and closing the door. I look at the clock on the wall to see it was about 10:30.

I grab my bag and head to the room where Celestia said I could rest until training. I walk in and set my armor bag down. It was a perfect sized room. There was a bed in the corner by the window. There was a bathroom to the left and dresser in the middle of the bedroom and the wall to the left.

I fly into the bed and cover myself up. The minute my head hit the pillow I started to go silent and my mind went blank.

-Timeskip-

I woke up to an alarm clock at 3:40. I go to the bathroom and clean up. After that I put on my armor and head to training. I fly to the court yard and see Shining Armor talking to about 10 guards.

I fly up to him. "Ah (Y/N), Nice seeing you again, Now Celestia said I needed to 'Train' you but you are the best female guard in equestria so why even bother" he says nudging me.

I smirk "Thanks Cheif, Anywho, Where will I be working?" I ask him. "Since you hold the power of about three of my men, you will be working by the entrance" he says pointing to a map that was set up in the middle of the courtyard.

I nod and fix my helmet. "Well what are we waiting for, let's finish this guy" I say smirking and flying up into the air. I fly all the way to the top of the castle. I look down at equestria. I smile "It's good to be back" I say flying to the entrance.