Epilogue

(Just imagine fluttershy is you)

Your pov

I slowly open my eyes and is blinded by the white light above me. I listen to the beeping of a heart monitor next to me. I look at my hooves and stare at the wires in my body.

I let my hooves hit the bed again and sigh. I hear the door open and close. I look over at the nurse closing the door. She turns around and jumps slightly.

"Ooh! I see you're awake! That's fantastic!" She says cheerfully.

"Where am I?" I ask.

"Well your in the canterlot hospital, you were really beat up when you arrived and it took a lot to keep you alive. So be careful when moving and breathing" She says calmly.

"If it wasn't for Discord, you'd be dead" She says setting some health supplies down.

"Discord?" I sit in bed and think before a light bulb clicks. "Discord!"

I quickly fly up into the air and the wires rip out of my skin. I fly out of the room.

"Ma'am!! Come back!!! You'll be in serious danger!!!" The nurse screams.

I land on the ground and sprint down the halls. I find fluttershy, "FLUTTERSHY!! Fluttershy! Please" I scream scaring her.

She screams as I hold her "Where is Discord?!" I scream.

She shakily replies "R-Room 246"

"Thank you!" I say letting go of her and sprinting down the halls.

"Glad you're okay!" She yells as loud as she could as I run away.

I smile but continue running. I read the signs on the doors and find that I am on the third floor. That must mean I need to go to the second floor.

I find an elevator but I see the Nurse running after me so I quickly slam the doors open to the stairs and fly down them. I quickly made it to the second floor and slam open those doors as well.

I scare ponies as I fly past people making their manes fly in the direction I was flying. I almost make someone drop their items as I flew past them.

"Sorry!" I say flying down the halls.

I look at the signs and realized I missed 246 so I land and sprint back. I stop in front of room 246. I hesitantly open the door. I look at Discord curled up in the small hospital bed. I close the door and get a closer look at him. I feel guilt build up as I see the bandages scattered across his body.

I walk to the side of the bed and put my hoof on his face. He twitches slightly but then slowly opens his eyes. They look extremely tired.

"Hey Discord" I say softly while smiling sadly.

He smiles slightly. "Hi (Y/N)"

I laugh slightly while caressing his face slightly, "Thank you. For everything" I say.

He puts his paw on my hoof. I felt my body being tugged onto the bed. As I land on the bed I felt two arms wrap around me.

"I'm so glad to see you again" He mutters into my ear as he slowly falls asleep.

"Me too" I say falling asleep as well.

-Nurses Pov-

I open the door and pant as I see (Y/N) and Discord cuddling on the hospital bed. I smile slightly and nudge my head so the other nurse can reel in another heart monitor and other machines so (Y/N) can stay in here.

-TIME SKIP!!-

-Your pov-

I walk down the aisle as ponies and friends cheer for me. (No you're not getting married) My armor shines in the daylight as I walk past ponies I've known for years. I look over and see Aurora with Polar. I smile at them and they wave at me.

I smile and wave at many other ponies I've known. I finally make it to the end of the aisle where all four princesses stand. The crowd goes silent as I step up in front of them and bow. After I stand up they all bow as well.

I smile kindly and nod my head.

"(Y/N) (L/N) after all of your hard work and fighting to protect equestria. We are now honored to call you (Y/N) the almighty. Protector of Equestria." Celestia booms.

After her speech everyone cheers and whistles. Princess Luna and Cadance hand me a badge and new helmet made of gold. I smile as they lastly put the helmet on my head.

The crowd cheers even louder as I look out into the crowd. I see a large creature dancing around with equipment that says my name on it. I laugh slightly as I realize that's my boyfriend Discord. A few tears of joy escape my eyes.

-ANOTHER TIME SKIP LIKE A FEW YEARS-

Your pov

I laugh as Pickles attacks Discord.

"That's what you get for taunting him" I say laughing.

Discord puts an unamused face on as his scratches heal at the snap of his fingers. Discord rolls his eyes and grabs me. He hugs me tightly and I giggle. I wrap my small hooves around his body so I can hug him back.

"Alright enough lovey business" I say letting go of him. "We have to finish unpacking, we're almost done"

I fly outside and pick up the last box and grab the items inside. I look at the picture frame I grabbed and smile. I set the picture of Discord and I making funny faces at the camera above the fire place. Discord snaps his fingers and everything inside the box is placed around the house.

I roll my eyes and smile. "Okay okay, now you can hug me" I say while flying.

Discord smirks and teleports in my outstretched arms. He squeezes me so hard that my back pops.

"Ow! Hey! Not so rough!" I say pushing him away slightly.

He looks at me with a smug look. I hit his shoulder and laugh "Stop. Don't even start"

He laughs and teleports on the couch. I fly over to him and sit next to him.

"So if you don't like those types of hugs, how about these?" He says wrapping his long body around me like a snake.

I laugh as he does it. He kisses my cheek once he makes it to my head. I blush slightly and smile.

"I'm so excited to grow old with you" I say smiling at him.

He seems shocked at that remark I said but then blushes and laughs.

"Me too"