Chapter 8

Your POV

-6-7 hours later-

As I stand by the entrance gate I look up at the sky and see the sun wobbly move up into the sky. "Hmm I guess Celestia isn't feeling too good" I say to myself. I just sit down and listen to my armor clank together. I hear someone teleport not too far from me.

I look to my left and see discord looking down and sad. "Hey! You're back!" I say trotting to him. "See I knew you could do it! You just needed a little hope" I say hugging him. He just looks sad. "Hey what's the matter?" I ask him.

I feel someone grab my neck from behind. I gag and try to wriggle my way out of this grasp. I get pulled to the face of the strangler only to see Tirek. The one we're looking for. "W-<cough> what do you want? Why aren't you banished?" I ask. He laughs with his deep laugh.

"Your so called friend here helped me get stronger and stronger by taking people magic" he says pointing to Discord. I look over to him shocked and sad. "Why did you do this?" I ask both of them. Discord just stares at me sadly. I hear Tirek start to inhale the air.

I feel and see the magic slowly flow from my body to his. My eyes go dull and my cutie mark disappears. My limp body is dropped on the ground facing Discord. "H-How could you do this?" I say with my weak voice. "You- you traitor" I say before passing out.

(A/N: sorry this chapter was so short. I had to finish this before moving to the next chapter. This is so much fun writing this and I don't know why XD)