Chapter 9

Your POV

I slowly open my eyes to see that most of equestria was torn apart. My eyes begin to tear up. My breathing became ragged and my eyes were filled with tears. I trotted to ponyville from canterlot. I see the main 6 defeat Tirek. I smile slightly but see the Pegasi helping each other around and up. I go and help derpy up because she fell.

She smiles at me and looks up seeing the light of day. The sun shines bright up in the sky and Rainbow Dash and Fluttershy fly up to us. We all get our cutie marks and powers back and we celebrate flying up into the sky. I fly up so high I can see most of equestria. I look at all the small blobs of ponies across the land get their magic back.

I flap my wings harshly and dip down. I close my wings and let myself drop. I see the land get closer and closer and I finally open my wings to soar quickly across the land. I twist and turn to dodge objects or ponies. I do that all the way to the new castle. I stop seeing everyone so happy. I land on the open window seal and look inside the room where everyone was.

I sigh and sit down taking off my helmet. My eyes glance across the room looking at everypony. My eyes stop when I see Discord talking with the princesses. That traitor, he let that monster almost kill me. I sigh for the millionth time today and put my helmet back on. I fly down to everypony and land by fluttershy. "Hey! Your back!" I say next to her making her jump.

She looks over to me and smiles. "Hello Y/N. Yes I couldn't possibly let my friends get hurt." She says hugging me. I hug her back and smile slightly. I still felt slightly weak from when I was drained of my magic. I let go of her and smile. "Well you may talk with your friends now" I say smiling to her and trotting off to the princesses.

I walk to the princesses slowly with my head down. I finally reach them and I kneel down "I am sorry princesses, for I have failed my mission" I say quietly. "It's quite alright Y/N, but you will have to do something for us" I heard Celestia say to me. "Anything my princess" I say standing back up straight.

"There is a powerful unicorn in the crystal empire, he needs someone's assistance" Cadence says. "You will have to be his assistant until he no longer need it" she says nicely. I kneel down once again "Of course my princesses" I say and flying off out of the window. Little did you know there was a curious Draconequus listening.