Chapter 15 : Past life

SARRAH POV

Bata palang ako kakilala kona si Larry at lovely and of course Keith . magkakabata kami at magkakasama dahil mag kakaibigan naman ang mga parents namin.  when i was 12 years old mom decided and tita mom of keith decided to arrange me and keith to be a couple when we turn 18  and lovely and larry too but keith left me  and now i know many things change so I'm not interested of that arranged marriage because i know i can decide right now because I'm 18 and I'm not young like before.

Lovely and larry learn to love each other and then they have a relationship a real relationship . 5 years of loving each other and then they decided to married. But larry cancel it he didn't like to presure lovely and then many problem visit their relationship and one day they broke because of many problems ruined their relationship . and now they'll be a best friend . I'm happy to see them good . but I'm lonely because keith left . i didn't see him before he left me . i don't know? What to do that time because he's the one that give me a advice . i didn't love him totally cause i look him like a one of my very close friend like brother. Then he left me like a am no one to him . many days will pass and i realized that he didn't come back so i dicided to move on . and i change a lot a cheerful and jolly person turns to cold and merciless . i became a Strong girl . and who i am now?