Chapter 11

Danny's POV
So I guess I'm going to hell. That's not really a pleasant thought, especially when I'm in a cab with three crazy women who only has one eye. Literally one eye! Oh, and my father is in hell too, in fact he owns hell. Well I'll be damned.

"We're here, boys now get out." The driver said and her hand stretched out to Percy to receive their pay.

They sped off leaving clouds of dust behind it.We looked at the entrance.

"Ready to go?" Percy asked as he takes out some drachmas from his beg.

"Do I even have a choice?" I said.

----------------
We reached Hades's palace after experiencing the nice place called the Underworld. Dad's palace is just as I've imagined it. Very dark and creepy.

To be honest the Underworld is more darker than the Ghost Zone. Screams and torture everywhere. At least this place has decent roads.

We had a little problem when trying to enter the palace because the dead soldiers were a bit skeptical at me claiming to be the son of their king. But after a few failed attempts, I was forced the overshadow their bodies. I didn't think it was possible to overshadow dead bodies.

I remained in my ghost formed and walked through the halls with Percy by my side. "You've been here before?" I asked Percy. He nodded. "Yes and I didn't have a nice experience from this place." He muttered. "Where do you think he is?" I looked at the amazingly polished bronze floor. "He's probably in his throne room."

And after Percy said that, we tried to find it. I carried Percy as I flew through the halls and walls because this way is faster. I past one last wall and had to back up a bit because I apparently ended up in a different room.

I set Percy down and we were standing in front of Hades. He looked at us with confusion in his eyes as they were darting from me to him.

"What are you two doing here? And is this how you act around your house in the mortal world, Danny?" Hades asked, he lean towards us from his huge black onyx throne. It creeped me out a bit because it was made out of skulls.

"Uh, no because my parents doesn't know about my powers." I said. "And we're here because of a prophecy we received for a quest we're currently doing now." I didn't realize I was still floating. I lowered myself next to Percy who had his arms crossed and not giving a damn about all this.

Hades rose an eyebrow, "Is that the only reason why you're here?" I shrugged at his question. "I thought you'd stop by to catch up with me. Unlike your brother, he always shadow travels in and out of this place." He leaned against his skull throne and rubbed his head.

Something about my brother caught Percy's attention. He looks as if he were to say something but doesn't know what. I saw how he sneaked a glance at me. Something in his eyes was telling me how he might have felt awkward being next to me. I frowned at the thought. I feel like he's hiding something but I don't know what.

I replied to Hades with the most none offensive voice, "I mean, I never really imagined going to hell to have a father son time." Hades chuckled, "You're right. But since you're my son, this is your home now too. I'll have the servants prepare your room. You can stay here for the night if you want. Percy there can stay the night too, only for this one time." He glared at Percy.

"I don't think that's necessary because we're kinda in a rush." I tried to talk him out of the room idea. "Don't be silly! I was planning to make a room for you anyway." He bellowed.

I glanced at Percy and he only shrugged. I sighed and just had to agree with the idea. "Your room should be ready in maybe 10 minutes so you can go out to the gardens or the library. As long as you don't cause chaos its fine." Hades said as he called some servants over to take us away. "Oh and before you leave, do you need a door for your room or would you rather float through the walls?"

------------------------
We walked into my new room and it was made out of silver and gold. Almost everything has at least a single jewel in them. And really fine metals from what I can see.

"Woah, I wouldn't have expected colourful flowers from the Underworld." Percy chuckled as he was touching the flowers on the coffee table to confirm that they were real. "Probably came from Persephone's garden." He placed his bag on the couch.

"This room is ten times the size of my room at home." I walked around the room with awe. "This is ridiculous." I snickered. "Have you been to your dad's home?" I turned to Percy.

"I've been to his kingdom not long ago. I remember how Poseidon looked so weak and old. He was like that because he was fighting Oceanus."

Percy told me the story of the Battle of Manhattan and how he almost got blasted by his own father because he sat on Poseidon's throne on Olympus. "I wonder how Hades would react if I sat on his skull throne." I joked. "He'd probably kill you." Percy laughed. "I never want to sit on that throne anyway. It's way too creepy for my taste." I cringed at the thought of me on that throne.

"So, now that we're here, have any idea on what to ask Hades about this quest?" Percy relaxed on the couch. "I have no idea but let's hope he knows about the other son of Poseidon."

"Yeah." Percy sighed, "My sibling."