Part 7

It's been a few weeks since we got here. Every Tuesday and Friday, Ashton and I meet at Serium. Serium, Serium, Serium... The name still sounds so weird. However, Ashton isn't. Okay, he is a bit, I mean, he jokes sometimes and has this adorable funny giggle and laugh.
Yeah, he's definitely my best psychiatrist so far, I mean, Jim was a complete idiot, and even Ashton admits it, even though he has never met him.

'Hello hello,' Ashton says as he walks into the room.
I already sit in the red chair, and look at his messy hair before letting out a laugh.
'What?' he smiles back.
'Your hair,' I smile.
'Owh, yeah, I just fell off my bike and as you know, it rained yesterday, so my hair is full of wet sand now.'
'Yuck,' I smile.
'Good to see you smile, girl,' Ashton says as he sits down in front of me, in his red chair.
'Thank you, but it's nothing compared to yours.'

'See you on Tuesday,' I say as I sigh and shake his big, warm hand.
'What is it?' Ashton asks as he lets go of my hand and looks down at it for a second before looking me in my eyes again. His eyes shine as always.
'Owh, it's just that.. I don't want it to be weekend already. It's sounds really weird, but I like school better than home. I prefer school I mean. I haven't made that many friends, and my parents always ask me so many questions about that at home you see..' I say quietly.
'Ya, you told me.' Ashton answers as he chews and I hear his teeth grind over eachother once, twice maybe. 'You know what, I'm off tomorrow. No clients and no work, you know. Do you want to come tomorrow? We could go for a bike at the trail. I mean, you only live 20 minutes away from my block.'
My eyes widen a bit and I turn my head slightly, as I frown.

'Do you want to come?' Ashton asks sweetly.

'Aww, that's so cute,' I say. 'But seriously, are you meaning it? Are you serious?'
Ashton nodes his head like a young kid does.

'I'd love to, Ashton.' I smile.

'Good! See ya tomorrow at the trails. Let's say, three?'
Now it's my turn to nod and I bite my lip.

'Thank you. For.. For helping me.' I say quietly.

'That's my job,' he laughs.

'No, but seriously, thank you. I mean it. Look, you help me with talking 'bout my problems and such, but you also help me with stuff I don't look forward to and.. That just means a lot to me.'

I look down and step away from him, heading for the corridor which leads to the front door of Serium.
But just when I turn away, he grabs two of my fingers. Just for a split second, our fingers touched, before they slipped away from eachother again. It was just a second.
I look at him, into his beautiful, gorgeous, stunning eyes and stop walking.

'You're welcome,' he smiles as he gets his cute dimples.

'See you tomorrow..' I smile.