Part 9

'Uhm, but are you sure about this? I mean, am I not too heavy or..' I ask.

'Believe me Tess, no, you are not to heavy,' Ashton smiles.
Carefully, I sit down on his steering wheel and lift my feet from the ground.

'Gosh, this is scary,' I gasp.

'Just relax.' he says. 'Ready?'
No! Of course I'm not ready, I mean, I am going to fall and break my neck and never be able to either cut or punish myself and...

'Yes.'

'Yes?'

'Why are you always letting me say things twice?' I say in an annoyed voice.
But before Ashton answers, he puts his feet on the pedals and with a hell of a speed, we travel down the track.

'Aaaaashton! No no no no no, watch out man!' I yell when he nearly collides with a stone as well.
'Slow down, slow down, please!'
Since I only have my hands to hold the bike, my balance is tested. If I fall now, I will either get the bike on my body and be driven over or I will fall and still hurt myself. I'll probably die. Definitely actually.

'What did you say?' Ashton says and by listening to the way he says it, he is trying not to laugh.

'Stop laughing and slow down!' I answer irritated.

'Too fast for you girl?'

'No. Uh, I mean yeah, so once again...'

'Slow down.' As Ashton says that, he breaks so the breaks shriek and the bike grinds to a halt, kind of sliding to the side.
I grab my chance and turn around and slap his shoulder. Not hard of course, more in a joking way.

'You're so mean.'

'I am?' Ashton's says as his green brown hazel eyes look down at me - 'cause he still stands on the pedals - and he pouts.

'No, I don't fall for puppy faces.' I say.
Now, Ashton tilts his head and pouts even more, which looks ridiculous and cute at the same time, which causes me to laugh.

'You said you didn't?' Ashton asks as he slaps my shoulder back in a joking way.
I roll my eyes and turn back again, looking at the track I'm front of us.

'Wanna go back?' he asks.

'Never.'

'Never?' I feel that Ashton comes closer and he whispers 'then lets carry on' in my ear.
I smile I'm respond and grab the steering wheel under me again.