The Dance

Hey guys! I kinda left you on a cliffhanger in "Help" about the dance. Sorry about that. I didn't now whether he should say yes, or no. Anyway, I would REALLY like some more people to read this so tell you friends about me! It would be so cool if you could follow, too!

-M
Marco's pov

"I think I am gonna go with you to the dance." I say. She says really happily, "Cool Marco! I am so excited." I smile and we walk to class together. I sit down and I look at the board. It is saying,
1. Take out a pencil/pen
2. Put all your books away
3. Grab a pop quiz from my desk
4. Read the instructions
Oh god. I forgot about this lesson. Oops. I'll do fine. I guess. I can wing it. I look over at Star and she smiles and whisper yells, "Hi Marcoooo!" I give a faint wave and I go up to grab a quiz. I think about what I'm gonna tell Star when school is over. Should I be breezy about it? Or maybe I should do overly apologetic... Or..... Ugh Nevermind I'll think about this later. About 15 minutes later I finish and I hand my quiz in. She says we can quietly talk amongst ourselves when we finish. I wait for Star to finish when I hear, "BUNNY RABBIT BLAST!!!!" I see Star shoot across the room by a bunch of bunnies. Everybody looks terrified. Star says, "I'm donee!!!" And she hands her quiz in to the teacher and Star prances back to her seat. I walk over to her seat and I say, "Star! I wouldn't risk using your new wand in school...." She says, "Awwww but it's fineee!" Then I whisper, "Uh Star?" She answers, "Uh yeah?" I take a deep breath and I said, "Um change in plans, I think I'm going to the dance with Jackie instead on Friday.... Sorry, but..." She smiles saying, "Aw it's fine. Don't worry about it! You like her so you should just go for it!" I smile and say, "Thanks for understanding! We should get Chinese food after school if you want." She says, "Um I think I'm busy. I am meeting  with Pony Head at the Bounce Lounge." The bell rings and she pulls out her dimensional scissors and she leaves. Weird. She usually would've invited me, too. I quickly dismiss it and i head to my locker.

Star's pov
So Marco is going to the dance with Jackie. I'm not meeting with Ponyhead. I'm going to Tom.

Thanks for reading! Tell me what ya think in the comments! In gonna try to write longer parts but I'm kinda busy today. Follow and I'll follow back!