Break

I've been slacking a lot lately and I'm super sorry! School has been a pain and I'm fed up with all my teachers. But, life goes on. Also, I just hit 2K!!!!! I'm super excited!! Anyway, on with the story!

Star's pov
What does Marco mean? How did I break his heart? I put my hand on his cheek. "Marco, I would never do something that would hurt you..." I say. He sighs. "But it's ok." He says with a small smile. "Hey, let's go to the movies later. That new horror movie is out." I say, relived. He nods, "Sure. You look really good.... Oh, i mean the movie... I mean..." Marco starts blushing like crazy. I have to admit, I was blushing a lot too.

*time skip to movie DATE*

We grab our tickets and I slip my hand in his. "I'm so excited. Hey and I'm sorry for whatever I did last night." I say. He looks down at my hand. "Marco?" His eyes snap back up and I blushes, "Oh uh it's totally fine. I'm excited too." I give him my big smile.  We hurry inside the movie and we sit down in the middle of the theatre. When's the movie starts we look at each other. I curl up closely to him and he puts his arms around me. Then we actually start watching the movie.

Marco's pov
This movie is awful. It's not even scary. And I got scared pretty easily. I look at Star and I pull her closer, if humanly possible. Then she sits up a little and then i do something I could've never imagined I would do. I place a kiss on her lips and right as I pull away, she pulls me closer, and I can taste her lips again. She puts her hands in my hair and i put my hand on her hips. Then I pull away and I look into her beautiful eyes. "Do you wanna go?" I whisper. She nods and she gets up quietly.
We hurry home and we sit down on the couch and I press my lips to hers. I feel like I'm on fire. And I love it.
She puts her hand underneath my shirt and it brushes against my chest. Then, the worst thing ever happens. "Marco??? Star???? What the hell are you doing??!" I hear my mom yell.

Again I'm so happy that we got to 2k!!!! I really am so proud because we got here. If we can get even more reads that would be fantastic!!! Comment what you thought about this chapter. Sorry it's really short but I've gotta go. Go follow my friend Mackenzrides because why? Because she's awesome!! That's why. Anyway, I hope we can get even farther! So bye for now! I love you so much! Ask me stuff in the comments and I'll get back to you asap! Byeeee!

 Anyway, I hope we can get even farther! So bye for now! I love you so much! Ask me stuff in the comments and I'll get back to you asap! Byeeee!