Oops she caught us

I'm not doing anything right now so I'm going to update. I want you always to know that you can always message me to read your stories! I would always love to read! Anyway, thanks for getting me here and on with the story!! This will be longer I promise!!!

Star's POV

"What are you kids doing in here? I leave for a few hours and I come home to this? Marco, I trusted you!" Mrs. Diaz yells. I note that fact that she only said she trusted Marco. "Uh, I'm sorry mom... It won't happen again." He says the last part giving me a secretive wink. Thank goodness. "It better not. You'll understand when you're parents one day that coming home to see your son kissing someone is no treat!" She says. We nod and I say, "I guess we're gonna go do something." Mrs. Diaz looks at me saying, "Star, be good." I once again note the fact she only mentioned my name when talking about behaving. Am I really that untrustworthy? You know what? Just forget I asked.

After a few minutes of awkward silence, Marco says, "Let's get ice cream." I look at him, "No. Let's get pizza! No... Let's get Mexican Food! Wait, no, let's get Chinese food! Wait, let's get ice cream!" I say, to be annoying. He rolls his eyes. "I'll invite Sammy!" I say. He sighs, "Who is Sammy?" I look at him with my crazy look. "Ya know?? Sammy!" I yell. He says, "I don't know anyone named Sammy." I laugh, "Me neither." He wiggles his eyebrows, "Are you sure you're OK?" I nod, "I'm just being annoying." He sighs loudly, "OK! Let's just get some ice cream? Please?"

We finally arrive at the ice cream place and I see that the new kid Jaxson is there. I wave, "Hi Jaxson!!" Marco looks at me and huffs. Jaxson starts laughing, "Are you here with you're boyfriend? Huh? Is he gonna protect you?" I look at Marco confused. What's going on? "Wait?? Shhhhh.... Do you hear that Jaxson? That's the sound of nobody caring about what you think. Jaxson you have a little bit of bull crap on your lip. Want me to get it for you?" Marco says amused. My mouth drops. Jaxson mutters, "Well, I bet.... Uh... You know... Um... Ugh. I'm leaving." He walks away and Marco smiles. "Let's go get some ice cream." He says proudly. "What was up with you and Jaxson?" I ask. He shrugs saying, "you really don't remember do you?" I shake my head. "It's fine. It's not important." He mutters. I grab his hand and I put my lips on his, and I feel warm and happy. Like I'm home.

Sorry I didn't do Marco's pov but I'm trying!!! I think it was a good spot to end it. I could've made it longer but I would've just been cramming some shitty stuff in this chapter. Bye I love you guys so much!!! Vote and comment!!! 🤘🏻❤️