Halloween special!!

ITS NOT HALLOWEEN YET BUT I DECIDED TO POST DONT JUDGE IM EXCITED FOR THIS CHAPTER
Stars pov
I walk into quest buy to get my Halloween costume and I see the sloth already taking down his customer service sign. I guess it wasn't his department. After a while I pick a really awesome costume. I'm being a witch. I don't know what Marco is being yet, but I hope it's not dumb. No offense Marco.
I finally get home and I see Marco playing on his keyboard. "Hey Marco." I say. I waves quickly and he starts to get the candy bowl out for Halloween. I've never celebrated Halloween before so I'm really excited. I'm going with Jenna and Marco. I just don't know if Marco and I are going as friends or if we are going as, you know.... A co- cou- coup- god I can't say it. It's just so amazing! I really like him.

(I had to add that, sorry😆😆)

Anyway... BACK TO THE FUTURE!!! Wait... what!? BACK TO THE STORY!!!! *goes in a corner to consider life decisions*

Stars pov again
"Hey Marco! What are you being?" I ask. He laughs. "I'm not going! I'm going to a party!" Wait, what?! "Marco, I thought we were going together! With Jenna!" I say kinda loudly. "I meant to the party. Sorry." I sigh. "OK. Let's go to the party I guess. Where is the party?" I say. He shrugs, "It's at this guy named Jaxson's house. I don't really know him, he's new."

TIME SKIP TO PARTY BECAUSE IM TO EXCITED TO WRITE THE CRAP LEADING UP TO IT GET READY

"Hey star!!" Jenna yells. "Jenna!!" I yell. This place is decorated really cool. I see root beer on the table and I pick up a cup. I take a big sip. I'm sooo thirsty. It tastes really weird. Whatever. I see Marco go off with Ferguson. I wave over Jenna and we start chatting about a bunch of stuff. "I'm so thirsty. I'm getting something to drink." I say after a while of talking. "Ugh again! How thirsty are you star?" She says jokingly. I get up to grab another cup of root beer. I gulp it down in about five seconds. Why do I feel so weird. Weirder that usual. "Star? Why are your drinking beer?" Jenna asks. What?!

Marco's pov
I am laughing at what Fergason just said and I decide that I should text Star. I say, "Hey where r u?" Nothing. She is usually good about getting back to me. I decide to go back to the main room where I last saw her. I only see Jenna. She looks really uncomfortable. "Hey Jenna. Where's Star?" I ask. "Um she's in the kitchen. With Jaxson." She says quietly. "Thanks!" I say. I walk into the kitchen and I see why Jenna was weird. Stars hand is in Jaxsons hair and her other hand on his shoulder. She keeps pressing her lips on his in between breaths. He smiles. He's using her.
I walk over. I tap him on the shoulder. He looks and says, "What the hell to you want?" He says getting up. Star giggles. "Star what's wrong?" I ask concerned. "I feel like I'm a unicorn! Am I a unicorn? Jaxsons cute! Isn't he Marco!!" She says bubbly. "Star are you drunk??" I ask. She cocks her head. "If you don't mind..." Jaxson kisses her neck. She's laughing. I shove him off her. He shifts his eyes to me. He punches me in my chest knocking the air out of me. I kick him where the sun dont shine and I slap him across his face. "Leave my Star alone!" I scream. He looks at me and says, "fine have her. She's not that hot anyway." Star looks at me and I say, "Let's go home." I sigh. I get a cab and she falls asleep in the back seat.

Time skip to the next morning

"Star???" I yell when I see her awake and downstairs eating cereal. "I slept so good. How about you?" She asks. "Why do I have such a bad headache." She says talking to no one in particular. I sigh. Hangover. "What happened last night?" She asks. I feel a tear run down my cheek. I feel my heart weigh a million pounds. "Star, you broke my heart."

Happy Halloween guys! I really hope you liked it! I have a few ideas on what's going to happen next! It's gonna be awesome! Also I love ya so much!! In the beginning i said that getting to 100 reads would be amazing. I just hit 1k!!!! You guys have gotten me here and I am so happy! I'm also thinking about adding people into my story again. I'm only doing to the first two people who comment. Look at the chapter Tom and fill out the form at the end of it. Comment what you think! Please fav it! I'm so happy and you guys who kept reading from the start have made this happen. Thanks so much!! Let's try for 2k😏 Ask me any questions in the comment section! You can ask about my life or the story! I'm sorry I haven't updated in a while. I've been working though some things and I've been kinda sad lately. Whenever I hear from you guys it makes me feel a lot better. So I just want to thank you for getting me here, I love you so much😘😘

Also thanks Skaymex for the shoutout!!!! Your an AWESOME friend and an even AWESOMER god. Your an awesome writer!!! Check out her stories!! She's the best.

-M