Everything Has Changed

I'm still adding people into my story so check out the chapter called Tom to fill out the sheet in the comments. I hope you like my story so far! It's a lot of fun writing. If you have any question ask in the comments! Enjoy

Marco's pov
Did Star just kiss me? I mean. Wow. Are we like destined to be together? I dunno. Did Jackie see?? I hurry back over and she smacks me across the cheek. "I didn't tell her to!" I yell. Jackie says, "Go be her king. See if I care." She storms off. I feel the sting on my cheek still lingering but I barely notice. Does Star like me? Like, like like me? I start out the door. Maybe she wanted Tom jealous?? I'm so confused. I run out the door and I see Jet and Alessia. "Hey, did you see where Star went?" I say. Jet says, "I think Jordan just said that he saw her. Why? Are you looking for her?" I nod and I say, "Can you find Jordan, Jet?" She runs off and her long purple and black dress flops up and down. Alessia is fixing her baby pink dress and says, "I think I'm going to go find Amelia, my friend if you don't mind." She runs off and soon Jet and Alessia are back with Jordan and Amelia. Jordan says, "Hey. I uh saw Star run off in that direction." I say, "She's probably at home." I thank them and I hurry off to get home. I am walking down the street and I see Jackie and Tom giggling. I keep my head forward and I try not to barf. I mean like, mega ew. I finally get home and I rush inside. "Star?!" I yell. No answer. Mom says, "Star is upstairs Marco." I nod and I knock on her door. She says, "Come in..." I walk in and she is sitting on her bed with a sheet over her head. I say, "Look, Star..."

Star's pov
"Look Star, what happened tonight?" He sits next to me and I poke my head out from under the sheet. I shrug and I say, "I dunno. Can we forget about it?" He says, "Well, I don't think I can." He slips his hand into mine and he smiles.

Sorry this was short. Only about 400 words but it seemed like a really good place to end. My next goal is 300 reads and then after that maybe 1k? Tell your friends about me! I'm not going to add any one else into the story, for now😉... So you can still keep filling out the form in the chapter: Tom, but I'm taking a break from adding people into the story. I hope you enjoyed! Ask questions or just comment in the comment section! I'll try to answer as soon as I can.

-M