twenty one.

Jimin found out that Yoongi preferred hugs and cuddles to kisses, but whenever Jimin kissed the mint-haired boy, he smiled. So naturally, Jimin couldn't stop kissing him. He liked to casually drop a kiss on Yoongi's cheek or forehead and walk away. Then, of course, stare at his smile from afar. And take a picture of it, if he was fast enough.

Jimin could never get tired of his smile, and he would never get tired of the knowledge that he was the one that could make Yoongi smile.

They were sitting at a window table in Cafe Bliss, sipping their hot chocolates in a cozy silence. Jimin was snuggled up close to Yoongi, as if losing skinship with the tattooed boy meant losing his soul. Hoseok was behind the counter again, which made Jimin briefly wonder if the other girl still worked at the cafe. Hoseok kept shooting them ecstatic glances, and Jimin thought he was going to explode or squeal. Then the door burst open in a swirl of giggles and deep laughter, and Jimin sat upright, losing contact with Yoongi. It was Jungkook and Taehyung, and they literally fell into the store, limbs tangled together. It was a truly spectacular entrance, and Hoseok even ran over to keep them from crashing to the floor. He returned to his post after they demonstrated the ability to stand upright. Their cheeks glowed a happy crimson as they ordered, and they couldn't keep their gazes, or hands, off each other for more than two seconds.

"They're so," Yoongi paused, searching for an apt word, "in love." Then he shuddered. Jimin laughed and kicked his shin under the table.

"Whatever, Mr. Smiley," Jimin teased. Yoongi rolled his eyes.

"You're so juvenile," he muttered, then stole Jimin's cup right as he began to reach for it. Jimin crossed his arms and raised an eyebrow.

"I'm juvenile?" He asked. Yoongi opened his mouth, about to retort, but Jimin cut him off by pressing his lips to Yoongi's cheek. Yoongi blushed faintly, a tiny shy grin lighting up his features. Jimin used the moment to steal back his hot chocolate, which made Yoongi shove him playfully.

"Dirty fighter! Dirty fighter!" Yoongi yelled, grin growing into a smile. Jimin laughed.

"My heart! My heart is...Oh my God," Jimin heard Hoseok exclaim from behind the counter. Yoongi snorted and winked in Hoseok's direction. Jungkook turned around at Hoseok's outburst and spotted them, face morphing into a shit-eating grin. He nudged Taehyung and said something to him. They both laughed, and then Taehyung playfully slapped Jungkook's butt.

"They're disgusting," Yoongi said, a kind of detached awe decorating his tone.

"I know," Jimin agreed. They watched as the couple received their drinks. Jungkook powered down the aisle between the tables, straight at them, Taehyung in tow. He reached their table and slammed his cup down, wrenching out a chair and sitting across from them. Taehyung followed suit, but less aggressively. Yoongi cringed at the screeching noise the chairs made, and Jimin squeezed his hand and kissed his cheek, concern taking over. Yoongi just half-smiled at Jimin, letting him know that he was okay.

"You guys are finally a thing!" Jungkook squawked, the biggest grin on his face. Jimin turned bright red and hid in Yoongi's arm. Yoongi laughed softly. "You guys are so cute!" Jungkook continued to gush.

"Jungkook, shut up," Taehyung said. Jungkook fake glared at the brown-haired boy, who leaned forward and pecked his lips. Jimin grinned, heart exploding, while Yoongi made gagging noises next to him. Jimin ribbed him rather painfully, and he subsided. Jungkook and Taehyung didn't even notice the exchange, too busy gazing at each other. Then Taehyung ruffled Jungkook's hair, a soft smile illuminating his face, and they broke eye contact.

"Jungkook, isn't it like blasphemy to come here, since you work at a different cafe?" Jimin asked. Jungkook laughed and shook his head. Taehyung kept his eyes on him, as if it would physically pain him to look away from Jungkook.