twenty six.

a/n: get your water, blankets, and pillows, because this is hella long

Jimin was ashamed to say that he fell asleep cuddling the Pikachu toy. When he woke up, it was smashed against his cheek and a small puddle of drool decorated Pikachu's ear. He quickly wiped the plushy off and got ready for the day.

Thankfully, Yoongi didn't scare him that morning, and Jimin was instead greeted by a muted, restrained piano melody. He sat down on the bench next to Yoongi and watched the tattooed boy's fingers race across the keys. His arm was still heavily bruised, but today it just seemed as though the vines had been colored in versus covered by the gray-green marks. Jimin rested his head upon Yoongi's shoulder, letting a smile grow on his face. When Yoongi finished the song, he tilted his head so it laid upon Jimin's.

"Good morning," Jimin whispered.

"Fuck you," Yoongi replied in a pleasant tone. Then he sat up and kissed Jimin softly. They both had bleary smiles on their faces when they pulled away.

~~~

Jimin felt restless the whole day. After they closed the store, Jimin plopped right down on the sidewalk and surveyed the street. It looked much more interesting from this perspective, and legs moved around him, attached to people who muttered rude comments. Yoongi gave up in trying to get Jimin to stand and sat next to him.

"We should go on one of those cheesy adventures that people on Tumblr pretend to have," Jimin said. Yoongi laughed softly.

"Aren't we already being cheesy Tumblr people?" He asked. "I mean look at the pair of us; just young hooligans not giving a fuck about society's rules, sitting upon the asphalt like it's our throne, not like there's people walking around us."

"Shut up," Jimin laughed, eyes crinkling. Yoongi grinned at him, and Jimin kissed his cheek.

"That sounds like fun, though. Where should we go?" Yoongi asked. Jimin shoved his shoulder.

"You have a lot to learn. You see, the best part about these obviously fake adventures is that they're unplanned."

"I see," Yoongi deadpanned, then mimicked taking notes. Jimin just kissed his cheek again to make him stop.

"Let's just go to Cafe Bliss for now," Jimin said. They stood up, linking hands, and entered the cafe. Hoseok regarded them with wide eyes, seeming to note every gesture and gaze they shared. Jimin was a little afraid of the evidently hawk-eyed boy, who looked as though he was mentally writing fanfiction about the two of them.

"What can I get you two?" Hoseok asked. Jimin looked at Yoongi, who just shrugged.

"Whatever has the most caffeine," Jimin answered. Hoseok's mouth dropped open.

"Are you sure?" He asked. Another glance at Yoongi, who didn't protest. Jimin nodded, a small grin forming on his face.

"You guys are crazy," Hoseok muttered, and started bustling around behind the counter.

"I feel like that was a mistake," Jimin said. Hoseok coughed, which sounded suspiciously like he was saying "It is."

Jimin ignored him.

"It probably was, but whatever," Yoongi said. After five minutes of flurried activity, Hoseok placed two large drinks on the counter. Jimin picked his up and examined it.

"What's in it?" He asked. Yoongi took a sip, and his eyes widened.

"Holy shit," he said, regarding the coffee cup like it was a nuclear weapon. Hoseok laughed and answered, "It's our secret house recipe. Nobody knows but the employees."