Chapter One- New Kid In Town

"Class, this is Benjamin Solo... Mr. Solo do you prefer Ben or Benjamin?"

"Ben's cool" he said and then the teacher smiled .

"Aliens why don't you take a seat next to Mr. Kenobi and Mr. Twenty" the teacher said .

The kid with the perfectly swooped up brown hair and boy with the mocha skin waved their hands .

Ben walked over and sat by them. "Hey , I'm Poe Dameron Kenobi" one said and shook his hand .

"Ben" he smiled .

"I'm Finn Twenty" the other shook his hand and they all smiled.

The teacher decided on having the class talk about what they did over thanksgiving break... This gave time for Poe and Finn to be come well acquainted with Ben Solo.

At lunch they were all talking at their table , Ben found these two great. "No ! Brand name doesn't matter !" Poe said taking a sip of his water "unless you're talking about vodka"

"You drink ?" Ben asked curiously.

"No... It's something my dad says when my sister is complaining... You know Ben my dad's name is Benjamin" Poe said

"It is a great name" Ben smiled.

"Solo... Any siblings?" Finn asked.

"No" Ben shook his head "they had me then the dog... He's a bulldog and my mom loves him... His name is Gary but my dad calls him Chewbacca or Chewie for short"

"How come?" Poe asked taking a bite of his pudding.

"He likes to chew on my dad's shoes... Do you guys have siblings ?"

"I have a new born little brother... Dad that he was sterile... Turns out he's not" Finn shook his head.

"And I have the combination of Regina George , Sweeny Todd and Hitler for a sister ... Maybe a little bit of the Wicked Witch of the West too" Poe rolled his eyes .

"That's no fun... She's older or ?" Ben asked .

"Younger by 10 months ... Mom really wanted a girl" Poe sighed .

"Oh ... Well ... At least your older" Ben shrugged .

"True ... And I'm dad's favorite" Poe smirked .

"You're everyone's favorite when it comes to you and Rey" Finn chuckled.

"Not her little emo gang banger friends" Poe said .

"Emo fang banger friends ," Ben raised an eyebrow.

"She hangs out with all the so called bad kids ... She's pretty much their leader" Poe said .

"I'm glad my parents have the dog" Ben smiled and they all laughed.

-I SO LOVE THIS BOOK ALREADY !

-Joey

-Joey