Chapter Three- Regina George/Sweeny Tood/Hitler with a dash of the Wicked Witch

Ben walked into his next class , it was anatomy. True he rather be with Poe in physical education or Finn in Spanish but this would have to do...

He gave the teacher his schedule and he nodded "go ahead and take a seat over there"

Ben nodded and sat down , he then saw a girl who was really tall , a due with red hair and a girl with brown hair and was fairly short.

She was laughing pretty hard with the two , she was dressed in all black , black skinny jeans , a black lace tank top and black leather jacket.

She took a seat in the corner with her two friends . She then high fived the blonde girl's hand and laughed .

They seemed like good emo friends ... Maybe bad kids... The brown haired girl seemed like she was their leader.

Ben shook his head and began to copy the notes down on the board . If he could he would be like his mother, she was a world famous writer , best known for working with George Lucas on his Indiana Jones series, that his father just happened to star in.

The bell rang and he walked down the hall to his next class , film appreciation. He introduced himself to the teacher and then took his seat.

Soon enough Poe and Finn walked in. "Hey Ben !" Poe said and sat down near him.

The bell rang and the three guys looked at the teacher , soon the door opened and that brown haired girl came in. She didn't have her little groupies with her , but rather a larger leather jacket around her shoulders.

The girl sat down "late again" Poe said .

The girl snapped her head and flipped him off. Ben was shocked that Poe would do that. Wasn't her friends gonna kill him.

"Alrighty class ! Today we will be discussing George Lucas ... Best know for his major box office success and many oscars for his "Indiana Jones" series ... Now does anyone have any questions ? We'll be discussing him for some time ... And you'll have to do a project ... Work in a group of 4 and make a short film" the teacher said .

Ben groaned , he didn't wanna do a report on his god father and about his God father's films changed his father and mother's lives.

Poe smiled at Ben "work with us"

Ben nodded , thankfully Solo was a common last name and that meant that no one knew that Indiana Jones was her father.

Ben liked his new friends , they were cool. They seemed pretty easy going.

"Now class ... For your project you will make a spin off of one of Lucas's films and show our class ... But I still need to make the teams... So today we'll be watching "Indiana Jones and the Raiders of the Lost Ark" the teacher then popped in the disc .

Ben cringed when he heard some of the girls in class swoon over his father shirtless . What was his mother thinking when she wrote these ?!

Ben noticed the girl in class, texting away . "You know you're gonna waste all your minutes" Poe leaned over his desk.

"I have unlimited plan... Unlike someone I know" she shot Poe a look.

"Why don't you bite me" Poe said .

"Sorry I don't like whinny little bitches" she then began to text more.

Ben knew this movie by heart... In Fact this was the first film his mother wrote in her whole life... Well first film she wrote that made it on screen.

The teacher turned the film off "so I have the groups ..." She said and then began to read names . "And covering Indiana Jones will be Finn Twenty, Poe Kenobi , Rey Kenobi and Ben Solo" she said and then walked to her desk.

Ben turned to Finn and smiled "this should be easy enough"

"These two ... You may need to start taking Xanax with Rey and Poe" Finn shook his head .

The brown haired girl walked over to Poe "I hate you" she glared at him.

"Aw... The sisterly love" Poe sarcastically gushed . "Rey this is Ben... He's gonna be in our group"

"Okay" she then grabbed her phone. "We can't start on it today ... I have plans"

"Another date with Mr. Bad Boy ?" Poe raised any eyebrow .

"Shut up ... At least I can get some" she then grabbed her bag and walked it.

"Sorry you had to meet her ... Regina George huh ?"p Poe asked .

"Just a dash of the wicked witch of the west" Ben nodded .

-A.N.-
In this Star Wars had never been a movie so fight me bitches !!!

-In this Star Wars had never been a movie so fight me bitches !!!

-Joey

-Joey