Chapter Nine - Day One Is A Wrap

Rey and Ben got to the park to see the set all there. Fake plants , rocks and all.

"Let's get rolling !" Poe yelled at the top of his lungs . He handed Ben a gun and then they began to shoot.

"Marion ! Run!" Ben yelled grabbing Rey's hand and pulled her along , they were climbing on the jungle gym , but thankfully it didn't look cheesy.

Extras were shooting fake guns at them , of course it shocked Rey when the sound started but Poe said that it made the shot look all that better.

"Okay ... Next Location! Off to the lake that way!" Poe said and then they all began to walk down the fifth path , Rey had to hold her dress to keep it from getting torn.

"You look like you're having the time of your life" Ben laughed at her .

"You try wearing 40 pounds of make and having hair so sprayed down and wearing a white dress that's purer than you that you have to keep clean as you walk down a dirt path with people kicking it up !" She snapped.

Ben smiled then stopped walking "hop on" he said .

"What?-"

"Come on , get on my back" he said .

"Never thought if hear that ... Okay" she said hesitatingly. She jumped on Ben's back. She was much lighter than he though she would be , she felt lighter than his backpack .

Her arms were around his neck and were holding his satchel while his hands were around her legs .

She took the hat off of his head and placed it on her own so she could keep the sun from ruining her makeup.

Ben smiled to himself when she then put her head a top of his. "If I wear dresses more often does that mean people will carry me around ?" Rey asked when Ben put her down when they reached the spot.

"Haha , I don't know" he said and then grabbed his hat back. Thankfully it wasn't to warm there .

They went over the script a couple time as Poe and Finn were checking to see if the rope was save , really they were swinging on in pretending to be Tarzan.

"Let's get rolling people !" Poe said and sat down in his director chair that he made the freshman kid who looked up to him carry.

Rey smiled and then she and Ben walked up the tall rock. "Okay , so Ben say your line , Rey you say yours then Ben grab her by the waist and swing across the water ... Rey clutch onto him as if your life depends on ... Cause it kinda does" Poe said "ACTION !" He yelled .

"Indy ! Are you crazy ? There is no way in hell -"

"Marion ... I hope you aren't afraid of heights" Ben the grabbed the rope that was disguised as a vine and wrapped it around his wrist .

"On my cue ... Ready ... 3! 2! 1!" Poe yelled .

Ben then quickly grasped Rey's waist and backed up to swing on the rope . Rey quickly clutched Ben's shoulder and her other hand went around his waist . Rey buried her face in his neck , she was not acting , Ben could tell by how tight she was holding on and screaming.

Ben reached the other side and Rey's breathing was heavy . "Okay ... Now let's do that one more time ... This time with the camera on" Poe said .

Rey looked at Poe with death in her eyes. Thankfully Finn grabbed her hand and pulled her along the rocks to the same rock to reshoot.

"Ready ... ROLLING AND ACTION MAKE SURE UTS ROLLING ! IS THE LITTLE GREEN LIGHT ON ? OKAY GOOD! GO REY!" Poe yelled .