Chapter Five- A Trip to The Store

"Are you all fucking insane? There is no way in damn bloody hell that I will kiss Ben , get along with Poe and be kidnapped by Finn ! And I'm not ! Repeat not going to swoon over Ben!!!" Rey yelled at the three guys when they handed her the script.

"Rey " Finn began , out of the three of the guys she seemed to get along the best with him. "It's for the good of the film"

"I do not want to kiss Ben!" She shouted .

"Rey quite acting like a diva! Ruby!" Poe said.

"I don't care ! I'm not kissing Ben!" She yelled.

Ben then sat up from the couch , very pissed off at Rey's little tantrum, "Listen Rey " Ben began , his voice loud and deep "you're gonna be best friends with Poe ! You're gonna be kidnapped by Finn you're gonna stick to the script you're gonna allow us to do the film as we need it and wrote it ! You're gonna kiss me ! You're gonna swoon over me and you're gonna say the princess punch line and your gonna kiss me ! Quit acting like this is all about you ! This is about all of us ! So either help us and get a good grade or don't and fail" Ben snapped then sat back down on the couch "God"

Rey looked at them all. Her hands still crossed over her chest. She rolled her eyes "fine"

"Thank you" he said annoyed.
Poe and Finn looked at each other , never had anyone stood up to Rey that way or had that she didn't get her way.

•[•]•

Rey and Ben were sitting down as Poe and Finn were getting snacks from Poe's kitchen.

Rey was fiddling on her phone , Ben was petting their cat BB the eighth.
"Back with snacks !" Finn said happily.

Rey grabbed a water bottle and began to drink it as the guys all pulled out laptops and such.

"We need to talk shooting locations and sets and costumes and props" Poe said.

"Well... Ben is gonna look like Indiana... So brown pants and like a tan top ... Do you have a brown leather jacket?" Finn asked .

"Yeah... I have a replica of the hat and bag too ... But the whip well have to buy or something"

"Okay ... So what about Rey ?" Poe asked.

"How about that red pants she wears and stuff from Raider of the last Ark?" Ben suggested.

"Nah" Poe said "maybe something similar-"

"Okay ... How about the white dress ? This film is that Indy gets invited to a party , meets Marion again , then she is kidnapped and Indy gets her back and they have to run away from The evil guy aka Finn so we'll have it that I'm in the white dress so that it like a party outfit" Rey said .

"That's actually a good idea... But we're gonna have to find one that has movement so you jump and all " Finn told them .

"My mom might be able to help ... She can sew pretty well but she'd have to have Rey in order to form fit it and all" Ben took a drink of his water.

"If she's willing to help I'll come and be her human mannequin... I could even help her sew on the details" Rey said.

"You sew ?" Ben raised an eyebrow in disbelief.

"That pillow next to you was all me" Rey smirked . Ben turned to see a pillow with flowers sewn on. "And that large tapestry in the hall was me too"

"I'll tell my mom" Ben said .

"Okay ... And for Finn... How about we have him in red ... Bad guys are always in red ... And I'll be ok like Browns and greens" Poe said .

"Okay.." Ben nodded and then grabbed a pen . "We're gonna have to buy some of this... Like ... Good will"