Chapter Eight- Lights, Camera, Action

Ben was sitting down in a chair, they were all waiting for Rey so they could film. Ben was on his phone , Poe was looking over the script and Finn kept fixing his shirt.

Finally after 20 minutes Rey came out, wearing something other than black , wearing a dress. Everyone , and yes everyone , had their jaw hit the floor.

"You say something snarky you die" she warned. She was wearing the white dress that looked wonderful on her and showed her curves. And her hair that was wall past her waist was like a mermaid , crimped with small pearls in them. She had on a pair of white flats and no jewelry. Her make was well done .

Phasma sharpened her brows and put highlight on her cheek bones . She had black liner that went into a wing and her eye shadow was like one of those Instagram models. Her lips were a soft natural Rosie red and she had her eyelashes with black mascara.

Poe, who had deemed himself director since he was only in like 3 of the 20 scenes clapped his hands "let's get rolling people !"

Finn , Rey and Poe sat down at a large table , some of their extras were talking as background people and then Poe yelled "ACTION !"

"Ms. Ravenwood ... What brings you to the India Jungle ?" Poe asked .

"Well Mr. Hartford... I've been meaning to discuss some artifacts that Lord Deva has ... Some of which have been stolen from the university."

"Marion ... Didn't expect to see you here" Ben said , in his Indiana clothes with his leather jacket on.

"Indy - I mean Doctor jones ! What are you doing here ?" Rey asked .

"I'm here on behalf of those stolen artifacts" Ben said smugly.

"Welcome Guests ! Please eat ! Drink ! And enjoy yourselves " Finn said .

People went to talking then Poe yelled cut. "Okay so now we're gonna film Rey getting kidnapped ... So just sit calmly then Finn is gonna put this napkin over your mouth , he'll pull you then we'll cut okay ? Okay ! Places !"

Rey sat in her chair , Phasma had came to fix her lipstick then ran off. They began to film and Rey was stirring her soup. Finn put the napkin over her mouth and pulled her aside .

"Cut ! One more time , Rey don't make any noise this time but have your eyes grown wide"  Poe said .

They nodded and went again and again and again until Poe was happy. "Okay ... So now Ben you find out that Rey had been kidnapped ... You're gonna spill this large bucket of water then run across the table to follow then" Poe said .

Ben nodded . They began and he did just as Poe had said , jumping on the table and he ran down to the hall that Finn went with Rey.

The camera went onto rolling as Ben walked down the hall creeping along to find Rey and Finn.

"Lord Deva ... Let her go" Ben said strongly .

"Of course Doctor Jones " then he threw Rey to the ground .

"You don't disrespect anyone like that especially a lady" Ben said . Quickly Finn grabbed the sword that was on his belt loop and began to swing at Ben.

"Indy !" Rey yelled and threw him the sword that was in a stance .

Ben began to duel with Finn , then Rey put her leg out and Finn tripped over it. Ben then punched him out cold , of course faking it then grabbed her hand "we've gotta run"