Chapter Three- My Dad's Kinda Famous

This is book is reminding me of the cartoon "My Dad The Rock Star"

It had been two days since the four of them were to work on a project ... It was a Friday and Finn and the wonder siblings were coming to Ben's house to watch the movies ... Mainly because he had EVERY SINGLE FUCKING GEORGE LUCAS FLIM !

Thankfully both Leia and Han had to go to the city to speak with lawyers over more movies .

Ben's doorbell rang and he ran down. He didn't grow up in this home , for the longest time he lived with his uncle Luke back home in Michigan but since Ben was now 17 and could take care of himself Leia and Han moved him back out to California.

He opened the door and saw Rey , Poe and Finn. "Hey ... I have pizza on the way " Ben said and invited them all in.

The followed him to the screening room. There were was a large trophy case on the wall.

"Ben !" Finn said "did you steal Leia Organa's oscars ?!" He asked .

"No ... Mom keeps them here" he said .

"Oh, your mom is her manger -"

"No ... Leia is my mom" Ben said and turned the large television on.

"Oh my god ! That helps us so much!" Poe said .

"Wait , that means Han Solo aka Indiana Jones himself is your father?! The Oscar winner ?!" Finn asked.

"Much to my dismay" ben sighed .
"Uncle George likes to credit himself for my dad's Oscars"

"Uncle George ?" Rey raised an eyebrow.

"Oh " Ben then ran his hands through his hair "George Lucas... He's my god father" Ben said .

"Okay, it's official ! We have the best team mate in the world !" Finn said.

"Okay ... We should ask your god father to help us direct! And your mom could write the script ! And your dad could give us pointers-" Poe began .

"No ... Mom said I can't use them for any help with school like that... And I've tried..." Ben said.

"Wait" Rey said "what do you mean you've tried?"

"When I was in 9th grade I failed history but my history teacher was a huge fan of the Beverly Hills cop movies so I got an autographed copy and tried to barter my way to an A... Didn't work" Ben said and then the door bell rang . Ben ran to get it and then came back with pizza, cups , drinks, plates and napkins .

"Okay ... So we should take notes on the film , the camera angles and writing " Finn grabbed his notepad .

The movie began and Ben rolled his eyes at his father's stupid pick up lines...

"It's kinda funny that Marion kinda looks like your mom Ben" Poe said .

"That's what I say but Leia didn't see the similarities" a voice said from behind them.

They all gasped when they saw Han Solo standing there .

"Oh hush ! It was a casting coincidence" Leia said smacking Han's arm.