summary / copyright

He's in all of us. He knows our minds. He can see through our eyes. He's an outcast living in the inside - the ghost of society.Enter the dark and tragic life of the lowly James Johnson as he trudges forward as an office drone in a boring textile factory. Day in and day out, he is drawn to inner conversations with himself about how he sees the world and what he really thinks about the people around him. In the end, he realises that the worse kind of loneliness is when your own company no longer suffices...

____________________________

Regarding characters: All characters are fictional and belong to E. K. Sloyer. Any names or situations to real life people or events are completely coincidence.

Regarding media: Under Section 107 of the Copyright Act 1976, allowance is made for "fair use" for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research. Fair use is a use permitted by copyright statute that might otherwise be infringing. Non-profit, educational or personal use tips the balance in favor of fair use. all clips and audio belong to rightful owners, this is a non-profit account and is for entertainment purposes only. no copyright infringement intended.