somnolent

Word of the day: Somnolent.  Someone who is sleepy. Sleepy in the head. Meaning, one who doesn't force one's mind to stay alert.

I don't hate people.  I just hate how they abuse their intelligence.  It's like they're children all the time: always taking, rarely giving. Whining when things don't go their way, and trying very hard to please other people just like them, and, if they can't please, they resort to the childish behaviour of cheating or lying. 

There's a lady at the office who likes to try and cheat by standing over my shoulder and forcing a conversation on me.  I'm a very good worker, therefore, my work is better than hers.  Even though I work at a textile company, I'm a software engineer, which means I engineer the software needed to make sure the machines are always working on time every day.  It's sort of boring unless you're into coding and staring at flickering monitors.

The lady chews gum in my ear.  It's a warm mint and I hate it.  She tries to be funny, and sometimes tries to be sexy, but in reality, she makes me sad.  The way she tells a joke through her smacking makes me want to smack her, and the way she leans over to "look closer" at my work, makes me sad because there's really nothing to see and I'm only distracted by her moles clustered on her chest.

People like her could be smart, but she's so distracted on being like me (work quality wise), that she forgets she could be really good at being her.