rota

Word of the day: Rota. Instead of saying, 'roster,' I say, 'rota.'  But what's a roster?  It's a list.  Not a grocery list, but a list of people.

Let me walk you through the people in the office that I've mentioned before.  There are plenty of other people in the office, but these are the most important because they are the strangest.  The rest of the crew are normal people who only come in, do a good job, collect their paycheck, and leave.  Therefore, they're not suspects to a murder case...and that isn't a privileged spot to be.

Remember Bubblegum Girl?  Her name is Hailey Cross.  She's a suspect because she leaves every night with these stoners and computer hackers.  The computer hackers could have helped with rigging our tapes.  I don't have any evidence on that, so I shall ask the girl downstairs.

Frank Dimples, the man who doesn't like to share money.  I'm not sure why he's special, except that those who hold money like to take money.  Therefore, if he was asked to do something sneaky, he'd do it for a lot of money.  But I wouldn't know who his provider would be.

The Creepy Man.  He's dead.

My boss, Richard.  HE COULD BE THE PROVIDER!!  HE COULD BE THE MAIN SUSPECT! The real killer behind the scenes.  But that's being over dramatic, he's suspicious because he's rude and annoying.  But he's also a compliance because murder is happening in his building and he's either blocking it out, or delirious to the whole thing.

And then Mark.  Mark is the man who boasts a lot and takes credit and wants everyone to know how important he is.  He's a narcissist and he's never liked me and his favourite shows are Dexter and American Horror Story.  He likes to brag about the nasty and dirty things he does with women, he always has a pressed suit on (the only man besides me who wears a suit), and the only thing he's good at is surveillance.   And if he's surveying, he has the right to cut, edit, and paste anything he doesn't want people to see.

Mark doesn't have a dark history, but he hates his parents and makes jokes about killing them early so he doesn't have to take care of them when they get older.  He threatened me once when I was ALMOST given a promotion.  He told me, in his exact words:

"I will disembowel you while you're breathing and feed your small intestines to my cat and your big intestines to my dog.  And if you're still alive, I will saw your brain out and I'll eat it myself!"

If that's not a reason to consider him a suspect, then I don't know what would be!