A Nightmare

It was dark and I couldn't see a thing but still, that didn't stop me from running. I was in desperation to escape the cold, sandy large hall that was occupied by dark ancient Egyptian pictures.

For an instance the people portrayed in the picture started moving and looking at me, screaming and trying to catch me it was as someone ordered to do that. I ran away from them and stopping to catch up my breathing, that was the moment I noticed a shadow of a person was following me and I could hear his loud breathing, he had an intimidating aura.

Energy draining of me I fell on the hard ground, yelping in pain from the ache coming from my knees. I returned my head to look behind to see who is running after me. I looked into the darkness and as my eyes got used to the darkness I notice a pair of yellow glowing eyes, my heart started pounding.

Now that I, his prey fell, he slowed down and kept coming closer and closer, releasing a terrifying sound from his mouth.

The full moon was shining through one part of the hall and I had an idea, I crawled to that place with all my force. Being under the light I was like a lone wolf praying for help, I needed moon's assistance to reveal the chaser.

When he stepped on the light, I could see him now completely and that terrorized me because he was a mummy. I screamed so hard from the fear which woke me up from the awful dream and I stayed in shock state for a while.

My body was covered in cold sweat and I was shaking, remembering the mummy's face. The nightmare seemed so real for it's own it was terrible, probably the worst nightmare in my life. And yet it contained the dark side of the ancient Egypt.

I looked at Vincent and I was impressed how he was sleeping in peace, not hearing a thing from my screams. Well, I guess the alcohol has made it's effect.

Not wanting to go back sleep, I washed my face, got dressed up and went outside to clear my mind. After some walking, I sat on a bench, thinking over again about everything. Asking myself thousand questions like how long will I stay here, when will we find the tomb? Who was that mummy? Was it the pharaoh? Is that a sign for me as where is the tomb located?

All these questions were interrupted by Alex's coughing; I looked at his sleepy cute face which immediately made me forgot about my concerns.

''Good morning Alex, you are up early.''

-''Morning Sara, yeah I couldn't sleep Liam is snoring so loud.''

''Haha I know the feeling, it used to happen to me before with my dad'' I stopped, noticing what I had said I felt sad but I continued not wanting to make Alex worried ''If he continues like that why you don't change the roommate.''

-''Why didn't I think about that before. Thank you so much for the advice!'' I smile at him; my stomach was twisting and turning. Dancing to his thankful words towards me.

From the first moment I saw him, I knew he was the right one and I fell in love. Well, maybe not love I'm not sure it can't be that fast but he is my crush, my first one. He is my dream boyfriend, the one I had imagined and wished for since I was little.

-''I know this may sound strange but what superpower would you want to have?'' said Alex.

''I don't know but I would want to be a Time Traveler. What about you?''

-''Memory manipulation or Telekinesis

''That's cool. Is there anything that scares you?''

-''I will tell you but don't laugh.''

''Okay I won't,'' I grinned.

-''Ornithophobia'' he said in a serious tone.

''What's that?'' I replied not knowing of that phobia, it was a new word for me.