Secret agents of Egypt

After we gave our reports, Vincent divided us for the second time into groups. But unlike the last time, he put us in two teams that will investigate and dig over the chosen places that are in Saqqara and Memphis.

I was teamed up with Zack and Liam, and I know why Vincent put us together... It's because he wants us to talk and open our soul and to work perfectly with each other and not to have problems or fights.

In one sentence, he wants us to have a good relation.

I turned towards them: ''We better sit down and start writing a list of the things we will need to have for the exploration.''

Zack responded with a cold tone: ''We don't need to make a list, instead let's pack and go to the locations we have been told!''.

Liam jumped in the conversation: ''Zack, I think we should listen to Sara because we may forget something, and if we did we can't come back again.''

Zack shrugged but then he agreed with us.

As the other team left the room, we grabbed a pencil and started to write our own list. After ten minutes of writing and thinking, we placed our pencils down.

Zack: ''I will start first, we will need: shovels and trowels, screens,soil core, hand-brooms and dustpans, cameras, gloves and workers.''

Liam said: ''Don't forget tape measures, line levels and plumb bobs, a transit or total station, paint brush, scalpeland wooden tongue depressors and dental picks.''

I added: ''Right, then we will need compass, knee pads, many liters of cold water, food,broad rimmed hat, sun cream, insect repellent, and a portable shade system.''

-''And no one said the most important thing...'' Zack said.

''What did we forget smartie?'' I asked.

-''Duh, you didn't mentionfirst aid kit! Oh and thank you Sara for calling me smartie because I really am'' said, while flipping his imaginary long hair.

''You are welcome mister long hair.''

-''Where, you mean in your bed?''

''Not in mine but in the mental hospitals bed,'' I winked at him.

He was boiling up with anger and embarassment and he left, slamming the door with all his strength.

I turned and grabbed the papers of the table and headed off to my room. As I got out of the room Liam grabbed my wrist and murmured to himself.

''Do you need something Liam?'' I asked him, being surprised of his action.

-''Umm yeah... Before we go in Saqqara and Memphis can we go to a place first?'' he said while blushing.

''Oh, I don't know if we have time for that because we need to get prepared, you know we are leaving tomorrow.'' In my heart, I have a doubt that he wants to go on a date with me. But he surely asked me at a wrong time and wrong place.

-''But pretty please? It's really important, please'' he pleaded, starring at me with his puppy eyes.

''Mmm, okay okay we will go but when?'' I needed to make sure when we'll go on a date because I have to shower and do girly stuff and doll myself up.

-''We will go right now! I have already found a shop, they told me they are open until 11AM.

''But I need to dress up, I can't go like this'' I was freaking and stressed out because there wasn't time left for me to do all the things I needed to do.

-''You don't need to do that, we aren't going to a shop where there will be people. It's a shop that sells jewelries.''

''Oh..'' I was confused why were we going there but then he spoke.