Prologue

In this new book: Throughout the book the lead female (Trishy) will be called inappropriate names. Some situations may happen such as the dirty deeds😂
(Yeah that was pretty corny but let's continue)

Trish P.O.V.

"I have never cried so hard, I feel like everyone has turned against me. Slut, whore, hoe. I screwed up once and it blows up in my face. How dare he do that to me. I hate Randy, everything about him. From his short brunette hair to his grungy little feet." Trish screamed into her pillow.
--------------------------------------------
I walked into the school, Cameron High. Everyone had disgusted looks as I walked by. I even notice my old besties Torrie and Stacy whispering shit about me as they always do.

The sports teams never hid any of their sexual comments towards me. One time Randy who is the captain of the basketball and football team. He blew up a sickening picture of me. That started the stares, rejections, and hate.

I got into my first class which was history. I hated that class, the teacher was so annoying. That was the only class no one talk to or about me. I chose a song off of my MP3, put my earbuds in my ear and drew. I always dread school but loved the place I went afterwards. A mini wrestling class, I went there to take my mind off of life's problems. Wrestling was just so enjoyable.

But there was one kid, he was so mysterious. I think he's a mute. He goes to school here, yet he never talk about me. His brother and his brother's girlfriend made many remarks about me, but he said nothing.

Why couldn't everyone be like him. Why do people have to name call why can't they be like the mute. Why can't I be invisible.

I hate my life.
--------------------------------------------
L👀k I got this new book published. The plan originally was to have this book publish after I finished one of my others, but I had a brain fart 👂🏽💨 on the other books and this sorta came to me.

So yeah..............
See ya in the Future
Byeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
😝🌈😝🌈😝🌈😝🌈😝🌈😝🌈