Chapter 3

Hey Diary, it's Trishy!
I have another update on my current condition. My ankle still hurts like hell. I'm mobile via crutches. I have a hairline fracture, so I'm not able to compete anytime soon. I guess the red head devil had her wish granted. But like any other day things went down hill. Literally.

Xoxo Trish 🤕

Trish walked into the school building. Stares instantly went her way. As she walked to her locker. She was met by her ex, Randy.

He smirked. "Oh, Trish what happened. Delay reaction from the one night stand?! He laughed. Trish rolled her eyes. He instantly saw a familiar face two lockers down from Trish. "Brother Nero!" Randy walked over to him and knocked his books out of his hand.

Trish rolled her eyes. "Stop it Randy he has done nothing to you."

"So what is a handicap going to do." Randy laughed. She attempted to hit him with the crutches, but Randy caught it and sorta pushed her back. Trish hit the ground and Randy laughed.

Jeff was highly frustrated, he grabbed Randy by his shoulder and turned him around. He right hooked him and Randy instantly fell to the ground and cupped his face. Jeff smirked then walked over to help Trish up. "Thanks" she said and he nodded.

By this time Randy made it to feet as his eye was swollen shut. Randy attacked Jeff and it turned into a brawl. The other students circled around them as the two guys brawled it out. Then the principle Mr. McMahon stood among the brawling students, Jeff was on the top of Randy throwing punches. "Stop it, damnit! Stop this right now or you'll have detention!" Mr. McMahon yelled as he had two people practically trying to rip them apart.

Randy's best friend John threw Jeff off of him. "Randy it's not worth it, the coach said one more screw you're done for the season." John said holding Randy back.

Jeff's brother Matt came to check on Jeff. "Jeff dad would fucking kill me if he knew you gotten into a fight. At school." Matt stated and helped Jeff up.

"You know I really don't care, Randy had no right to treat me or Trish like that." Jeff replied and Trish was confused, the guy she thought all along was a mute could actually talk.

"I'm glad you did it for you but whatever is going on between Randy and the whore." Matt stated and Jeff's blood began to boil. Trish stared at Matt in disgust walked away.

"Matt, so she screwed up, it doesn't make her a whore and I'm tired you, Amy and the whole school for that matter of fact talking bad about her." Jeff stood up for her.

"You're really defending a person who has no self respect for herself. Jeff she sleeps around." Matt argued back.

"Oh and you haven't Matt. You're apparently you were 18 and Amy was 16 when y'all started. Oh but wait you fucking penalize Trish." Jeff stated and walked away.

Matt mumbled under his breath. Ditto Jeff, ditto. Matt walked to his class.
-------------------------------------------
This chapter is finished.... Your thoughts if ya want of course. Oh well this week has been something, so many birthdays *wink*

School's gonna start up soon, WHY?!😑😫

So yeah........
See ya in the Future
Byeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
😋😋😋😋😋😋😋😋😋😋😋😋