Chapter 2

Hey Diary it's me again Trish
Day Two~My wresting match

I am so excited for today. This Saturday is special. This is the first time my grandmother will l show up to my wrestling class. I was finally going to go for the "top spot." I was going to the champ there. I got butterflies. Wish me luck or as my grandmother would say break a leg.

Xoxo, Trish😃

Trish POV

I went to the locker room while my while my grandmother took a seat along the wall next to the other parents.

"The mute's friend would of course silently talk stuff under her breath. She would rather verbally abuse me than fight in the ring." Trish thought.

"Hey Trish!" The best friend of the mute called me. Her name's Amy but everyone calls her Lita. She and I knew each other since the 5th grade. She and I never ever really gotten along. She's another reason why I hate being at school and even here sometimes.

I turn around. "Well look, if it isn't the slut." Lita smirked.

I turn back around and ignored her and put my stuff in my locker.

"Trish, honestly you don't have to be shy. You weren't shy when you slept with Randy and it showed up around the school. Hmm? I also notice you brought your grandmother. Are you tying to impress her? I wouldn't after the sex incident. I'm not even sure why her slut of a granddaughter, would try to win my top spot in the class. I'd honestly just quit if I were you"

I tried to hold back my tears. I had a strong disliking of people at this moment. She put her gear on and immediately left. "Trish remember she's just trying to throw you off your "A game" Trish commentated in her head. This is a very special night for me. I'll prove to the coach I'll deserve to be at the top. Beat the crap out of Lita, and I'll make my grandmother proud."

I crawled into the ring, trying to forget everything Lita said. Lita comes out and gets in the ring.

The match is moving at a decent pace. We throw blows back to back. Lita gets the upper hand and puts me in a headlock. I can hear her boyfriend cheering for her. Later in the match, I'm about to pull off this move I made. Call the Stratusfaction. "Yeah, I thought of it myself."

Lita counter it and I flew over the ropes. I fell awkwardly on my ankle and instantly screamed in pain. The coach and my grandmother came to check on me.

Does it hurt? I heard my coach asked.
No Shit it hurt. I tried to stand up with the help of my coach. "I couldn't put pressure on it.

I was carried out and the last thing I were those green eyes filled with concern.
-------------------------------------------
Second Chapter done......mistakes I'm sorry for any. I thought it was a pretty darn good chapter.

So yeah..........
See ya in the future
Byeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
😋😋😋😋😋😋😋😋😋😋😋😋