Chapter 7

So it's officially 2018 and I haven't updated this book since 2016😅sorry about that, but I was re-reading the last chapters and there are so many errors in the book. I would like to apologize for the past grammar errors. But let's continue.......

Dear diary, OMG

I can't believe what happen, he kissed me. He actually kissed me. He K-I-S-S-E-D ME!!!

Trish POV

He pulled back from the kiss with a huge grin on his face, but it quickly disappeared when he saw my face. l was quite shocked, and was unable to gather my thoughts that a complex look was plastered on my face.

He frowned. "Uh- Trish, I'm sorry. I really didn't mean it, we can just forget that kiss even happened?" Jeff said a bit embarrassed.

"Forget what?" I said as my brain finally began to register what had happened. I touched my lips in awe. "You kissed me"

"It wasn't even a kiss, you obviously didn't like it, look I shouldn't have kissed you- He continuously rambled on until I decided to kiss him again. Our lips felt perfect with one another. I pulled Jeff on top of me, our lips never broke from the kiss, but as the kiss grew, I slowly began to have flashbacks of the night Randy and I shared. Trish pushed Jeff off of her. "Jeff it's best if you go."

Jeff was a bit confused, he checked his breath and personal hygiene. He thought he smelled alright, so it had to have been something else. "Did I do something?"

"No." She sighed. "Jeff just go." Jeff walked out of her room and Trish cried her eyes out. "Look, I am no better than what they call me. I tried to get Jeff to sleep with me."
-------------------------
~Jeff~
"Is there something wrong with me?!" He yelled at no one in particular as he walked outside, he was left with his own thoughts. He thought he and her were making progress in their relationship. "I'm an idiot." He sighed as he walked home.

Matt was watching tv with their father when Jeff walked in. "What's up son?"

"Nothing much, just thinking." Jeff replied to his dad.

"Is it about that girl again?" Matt asked.

"Matt, if you must know. Yes, but I don't want to burden you with my problems."

"Well you won't be a burden to me, tell me what's on your mind." His dad said as he turned down the sound on the television.

"I'm not really sure if you would understand."

"Try me." His father said and Jeff sighed.
----------------------------
So like I said, I'm sorry for not updating, since it's a new year I will try to update more often if you guys still care about this book.

So yeah.....
See ya in the Future
Byeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊