Chapter 1-What is in the forest

Elsas P.O.V.

It's so boring here. Oh I have an idea! I will go for a walk in the forest. I run down stairs to the door hoping no one sees me as I don't want anyone coming with me.

"Elsa Wait!!!" I hear Anna say. SO CLOSE!!! "Yes Anna?!" I say to her in an annoyed tune! "Be careful! The village has sent a human in the forest! Who knows what it can do!!" She says worried. "I will be fine Anna. I'm just going for a walk!" I then open the door quickly and walk out! I breath in. Mmmmh Fresh Air!

I walk to my favorite place in the forest it's not that far from our mansion. It's an open place where no trees are...The only place light shines in. I don't even care if the human finds me! I mean how could he harm me?! I sit down under a big tree just relaxing.

Hiccups P.O.V (Disclaimer: Hiccup is already in the forest and near to Elsa)

I walk through the forest and for my taste I'm already deep in it. It is quite dark and with every step I take it gets darker. Then suddenly I hear a noise like something is going through a bush. I take out my fire sword but not lighting it. I walk towards the sound suddenly seeing a lightened area. I hide behind the bush. I slowly walk through the bush lighting my sword.

I can't believe my eyes! It's a..a...a human girl! What is she doing her. At first she doesn't notice me but then I can see her blue eyes looking scared and panicked though calm.

"I won't hurt you! But who are you?" I say trying to calm her down. She stands up and walks to me I back up a little bit. "It doesn't matter who I am! But it matters why you are here! It's dangerous! You shouldn't be here!" She says to me in a dead serious tune. "Well I'm here because my curiosity told me too! But what is a women like you doing here?! You said yourself it's dangerous" I answer in a serious tune. She sighs before she answers but she says "I was born here and I will die here! I'm supposed to be here! The forest is my home!" Woah that's kinda dark but my curiosity increases so I can't help but to ask "Why are you supposed to be here?" she looks at the ground then her hand and back at me. Her blue gaze is so mysterious and I love it...Wait what did I just say...I never like the gaze from someone..This is strange "Well it doesn't matter! You will find out someday! I'm Elsa and could you please but that fire sword away!!" she says slowly. "Oh yeah...Sorry..Well I'm Hiccup" I put the sword away.

Wait a second..I didn't notice she looked at the sword...did she? Well it doesn't matter. We just stare at each other. Then she smiles at me. I notice my cheeks blushing slightly! Gosh darn it cheeks!! But wait...Why did I blush? Literally...why did I? I mean she just smiled! It's not like I like her! Or do I?!

Elsa P.O.V.

OMG!! Did he just blush?! Aww so cute! Little human is falling for me...but there is something different about him...Something that tells me I shouldn't hurt him but protect him! He is different from the other humans! And he is hot...Wait what..Uh I don't care! The silence gets kinda awkward...What to say?! Ok Idea! I'm sure he doesn't have a shelter to sleep! I could bring him to the hut no one would find him!

"So..do you have a place to stay at?" I ask. "Nope...Do you know where I could stay?" He asks. I knew it! He doesn't have a place to stay at! "Follow me!" I answer. At first he hesitates but then follows me. I lead him to the hut which was near our mansion! so if anyone would even dare to touch him..I could protect Hiccup.

We finally arrive at the hut "Here it is! A hut no one lives in!!" I say. "Don't you live in there?" He asks me. "Nope! I live in a mansion not far from here!" I say. He looks a little disappointed. I walk towards the door and unlock it with the key which I hand to Hiccup. "It's late you should get some rest! And don't go out! It's dangerous at this time! Lock the door! Nothing should happen to you if you do so!!" I explain to him. "Thank you!" He replies and walks into the hut. Closing the door but not locking it.

I walk to my house. I'm halfway there!! All I do is think of Hiccup. I have this weird feeling in my stomach...something I've never felt before.

I think I like him!!!

A/N I hope you enjoyed the chapter! Stay tuned for what will happen next!!! I made it as exciting as possible but I know...It's kinda boring! I'll update soon I promise and I promise you next chapter will be even more exciting!!

~ Yours Jelsa Vs. Hiccelsa