Chapter 2- The First Fights

Hiccups P.O.V.

I look out of the window to see Elsa disappear slowly. I need some fresh air, so I go out and sit down leaning against a tree near the hut. I take out my Journal starting to right about the day especially Elsa. Suddenly I hear a rustle in the bushes at first I think it's Elsa but I hear a growl. I pack up my journal and put my hand where my fire sword would be. Sh¡t!! I left it inside! Whatever this is it's going to kill me. A white tiger walks out of the bush. Oh no that's what Elsa meant by dangerous. I'm dead..I'm so dead..What to do?! Run back to the hut no chance it's to far!

The white tiger walks near me growling. He is going to attack me..I know it!!! The white tiger starts running and starts a jump for getting on me. I'm dead....But suddenly a snow leopard jumps out of the bushes jumping on the white tiger! The snow leopard just saved my life!!

They start a fight the snow leopard is smaller but it seems to be stronger after some time it is on top of the white tiger and roars at him. Now the snow leopard walks over to me licking my hand. I'm shocked..That leopard just saved my life!! The white tiger stares at me evil letting out a warning roar I think! The snow leopard roars at the white tiger and the white tiger disappears in the bushes. I look at the snow leopard then where the tiger left as I want to look back at the snow leopard it was gone! What a night!! I'm exhausted!!

I walk to the hut and unlock the door...I walk upstairs to the bedroom.. I lay down in my bed and write in my journal about the fight I just witnessed. But then something shot in my mind..WHAT ARE A TIGER AND LEOPARD DOING IN THIS FOREST?!?!?!?!

____________________________________________________________________________________

Next Day- Elsa's P.O.V.

I wake up as usual being the first. I walk downstairs to the kitchen and get out a piece of flesh when suddenly Astrid appears with the guy I hate most Jack Frost...That s*n of a b¡tch sadly is the boyfriend of my dear sister Merida. But he is with Astrid which means something bad is going to happen and I know exactly why!

"Elsa may I talk to you for a second?" Astrid asks with Jack leaving the room.YASS he is gone!! But the real problem is going to face me..ASTRID!! "Sure"I say in an annoyed tune.

"Well as you are 21 years old you reached the perfect age to get a mate!!" Astrid tells me...F*ck I knew she would start it I knew it!! "So?" I ask. "Jacks friend Hans is looking for his mate and is perfect for you! He is a lion werecat and he is 23 years old! He even has a pack which you could join! We are in peace with this pack and Hans even is the leader!!!" she explains. It's worse then I expected! I can't be a mate of someone I don't love! All I can think off is Hiccup the only guy I met who I truly like!How to tell her?! I don't.. I just tell her I'm not interested and I got an idea!

"Well you are 25 years old and don't have a mate! You are a lioness and he is a lion! You both are leaders of packs and could make one union! If he is so perfect then why don't you get with him! 'Cause I have no interest in having a mate and especially a mate who I don't love!!" I state and I think I did pretty good!

"Oh you got a point but think about it! You always wanted to be the pack leaders mate!! Or even leader yourself! Hans is more in your age category then in mine! I'm two years older then him and you are two years younger then him!! You know werecats like dating younger or same aged werecats!!" Astrid explains...She has a point but I won't fall for her trick!!

"Well exactly what you said: Werecats like dating younger or same aged werecats! Hans is two years older than me and besides I'm not a big fan of lions! My interest goes to Panthers and Jaguars(Remember this good!!)!!"I explain her getting more pissed of then I already am!

"Elsa, why are you doing this to me? I'm just trying to help you and get the perfect mate for you!! Besides I'm the Alpha of this pack and I can decide who mates with whom! And I decide you being the mate of Hans!!" Astrid shouts at me

"Well then if I get forced to be a mate to someone I don't love and don't like! It would be better if I left the pack then submit my strength and loyalty to you!!!" I shout at her

"There is no leaving the pack! An Alpha can only ban someone out of the pack but no one is allowed to leave the pack! And if you think submitting to your sister is so horrible why did you do it in the first place! You know exactly if something happens to me you are the next one up for leading the pack! So why fight if your life can be easier!" She says in a kind though a little annoyed voice

"I know all of that...I'm just not interested in him..." I shout angrily knowing a flame is burning in my eyes

Astrid closes her eyes then opens them again"It's such a shame you don't even tell me about yesterday! You went for a walk without telling me anything! I got worried so I sent Jack to find you! He thought the human may have killed you so Jack tried to attack him but you fool protected the human!! You little sl*t just protected a human and werecat rule number 333 Never protect a human nor be his/her mate! You just broke that rule! You should be ashamed of yourself! But I let it slide this one time...next time there won't be forgiveness!" Astrid states

I'm shocked. She knows about Hiccup and about me protecting him... I'm speechless.. I start to tear up and run out of the house...The last thing I hear is Astrid calling my name...All I do is run without stopping or looking back...

A/N I'm so proud 1063 words!! I hoped you like it! I know it is quite exciting I hoped you enjoyed! I will update soon but I won't have internet from Sunday the 17 of July 2016 until Friday the 22 of July 2016(I'll be back home on Friday). So you might have to wait! That's why I upload this Chapter so early! If you notice any mistakes I'm sorry! I don't live in an English speaking country and where I live it 00:47'o clock! Stay tuned for more content to come!

~Yours Jelsa Vs. Hiccelsa